Silvera scheduled OV Dec 15

Bull

Recruit
He scheduled a couple more to enjoy some free trips, but we get the last official visit. He's also recruiting Tyson Campbell to come to the U. All Cane.

Advertisement
Nothing to worry about, he's coming here. My favorite commit along with Jobe and Lingard

Coaches are getting all the commits here that weekend, then have them sign their LOIs on Dec. 20. Smart move

Advertisement
Nesta is arguably the most important recruit in this class. If Nesta can help us close on Campbell and miracously pull Surtain, this would go down as the GOAT class of all time. Probably unrealistic but crazier things have happened.

Advertisement
Spivey just said he's UFs to lose

I've noticed you spend a lot of time on gator country, just last week you also came here and said you heard from that website that Gilbert frierson was going to uf.... There's a trend here from your posts....

all of my friends went to UF and i am in a gator text chat. They just sent screen shot, dont know how to post from from from the message board of him.

you can slice and dice it however you want but we dont have a good track record with keeping commits so when spivey says SIlvera is going to UF, yeah, i do believe it will prob happen.

Advertisement
all of my friends went to UF and i am in a gator text chat. They just sent screen shot, dont know how to post from from from the message board of him.

Sure.... tell me more. You are a troll period. The jig is up

Advertisement
you can slice and dice it however you want but we dont have a good track record with keeping commits so when spivey says SIlvera is going to UF, yeah, i do believe it will prob happen.

CMR has an incredible track record of keeping recruits. It's facts, not an opinion. The Golden movie is over Gaytors. Will we lose recruits? Of course, everyone does. However, those days of constant players decommiting from Miami are over.

LOL just like he said the same about frierson? lol both will stick so get the **** out of here

Advertisement
Back