Silvera scheduled OV Dec 15

Advertisement
Nesta is arguably the most important recruit in this class. If Nesta can help us close on Campbell and miracously pull Surtain, this would go down as the GOAT class of all time. Probably unrealistic but crazier things have happened.
So this class would be the GOAT COAT?

you can slice and dice it however you want but we dont have a good track record with keeping commits so when spivey says SIlvera is going to UF, yeah, i do believe it will prob happen.

Spivey also said Donaldson had eliminated Miami and was down to UF and FSU, if you want to talk about track records and all.

Instead of trolling, how about you go play in traffic with your Gator friends

Is there a reason Hoosiercane hasn't been iced with the rest of the Gator trolls?

Just look at his post history. It's almost 100% him being "concerned" about Miami recruits flipping to UF.

Just ban him already

Advertisement
all of my friends went to UF and i am in a gator text chat. They just sent screen shot, dont know how to post from from from the message board of him.

So, basically, you're that guy spotted at g-ay bars on several occasions who claims not to like pinga - that you're just tagging along with friends.

you can slice and dice it however you want but we dont have a good track record with keeping commits so when spivey says SIlvera is going to UF, yeah, i do believe it will prob happen.

You're having a **** of an audition, and I'm sure you'll be asked to join the band soon.

all of my friends went to UF and i am in a gator text chat. They just sent screen shot, dont know how to post from from from the message board of him.

So, basically, you're that guy spotted at g-ay bars on several occasions who claims not to like pinga - that you're just tagging along with friends.

Big fan of your avatar.

Why is it that all the Gator recruiting guys look like sea creatures?

Advertisement
Spivey just said he's UFs to lose

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]

My bull**** detector is going off the charts

You should post that screen shot in a thread called "Gayturd Tears." Scroll through it while you're at it.

Advertisement

Big fan of your avatar.

Why is it that all the Gator recruiting guys look like sea creatures?

And I thought they just liked f*cking sea creatures...

What are [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]'s rules for spotting band posters? No. 1 is the word "cane" or some other tribute to UM or UM Football. I think it applies to trolls as well. [MENTION=5932]Hoosiercane3[/MENTION] couldn't even fool Broke. Sad troll attempt by a sad troll.

Advertisement

Hate to see such a poor effort from a 2012 account. 5 years spent in hiding for this

You've disappointed the **** Troll community

Hate to see such a poor effort from a 2012 account. 5 years spent in hiding for this

You've disappointed the **** Troll community

Lol. The dude saw all the other **** trolls running free yesterday and he got so excited, like it was the big invasion or the grand finale for 4th of July fireworks, that he just shît the bed.

In the illustrious words of the esteemed gentleman pictured in my avi, "We gone let the Band deal wit' this..."

Advertisement
Back