Silvera scheduled OV Dec 15

Advertisement
all of my friends went to UF and i am in a gator text chat. They just sent screen shot, dont know how to post from from from the message board of him.

Can you post anything about when uf is going to stop running away and hiding from playing games? Like with us, fsu, lsu, Stetson.......?

This guy is a canesport classic , he was posting the same crap back in the day . He's always been a Gaytor troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can slice and dice it however you want but we dont have a good track record with keeping commits so when spivey says SIlvera is going to UF, yeah, i do believe it will prob happen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIVeWhCMU8

tumblr_n5516uHhVa1rgpyeqo1_500.jpg

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
Please keep it coming, you make me feel better at how sad your lives are. There is one guy with the first letter I and last letter of Z of his user name when i saw his profile picture i literally lost it. Get a life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw spivey get arrested last night at green tree. He was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior on the ***** gauntlet with a stuffed shark duct taped around his mouth.
Took the support staff 3 hrs to clean the lube offf of it. Was gonna take a pic but the **** UF defense team was already on site confiscating phones.
Allegedly they were there to present evidence dating back to a 1984 recruiting violation. Even had a hamper with someone's poo on it.
Then I saw a helicopter out there throwing bills on the field to see if anyone pics it up to trump up impermissible benefits charges. Everyone coming at us from all angles folks.

Spivey just said he's UFs to lose

all of my friends went to UF and i am in a gator text chat. They just sent screen shot, dont know how to post from from from the message board of him.

you can slice and dice it however you want but we dont have a good track record with keeping commits so when spivey says SIlvera is going to UF, yeah, i do believe it will prob happen.

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]

My bull**** detector is going off the charts

Your troll detection mechanism is fully calibrated and operating at 100% efficiency

Advertisement
Shutting it down

[TWEET]898988291835527169[/TWEET]

[TWEET]898989087922769924[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back