Signing Day Profile: QB Tyler Van Dyke

View as article
Advertisement
“They call it being ready for the test,” Van Dyke said. “In class, you want to be tapping your pencil, ‘Give me the test, give me the test.’ That’s how I’ll need to be for games.”

Advertisement
Ivins traded text messages with TVD's father today. TVD planning on arriving at Miami in a couple of weeks to enroll ..Manny called and spoke to TVD early this morning about Enos. Ivins got the impression that Manny is planning on giving TVD every opportunity to take the starting job next year....

TVD has to be the starter going forward. Period. 15, 5 and 18 do not deserve playing for UM at QB. Perhaps 18 can move to WR full time and not take personal time off during the football season. Kind of important being that it's your profession at this time....

Advertisement
Ivins traded text messages with TVD's father today. TVD planning on arriving at Miami in a couple of weeks to enroll ..Manny called and spoke to TVD early this morning about Enos. Ivins got the impression that Manny is planning on giving TVD every opportunity to take the starting job next year....

As he should. Our QB room is a disaster right now. Zero leadership and on field vision/thinking. Every game has decision that make you shake your head and multiple plays of QBs not seeing blitzes, defensive weaknesses or open receivers.

TVD has to be the starter going forward. Period. 15, 5 and 18 do not deserve playing for UM at QB. Perhaps 18 can move to WR full time and not take personal time off during the football season. Kind of important being that it's your profession at this time....
Nah open competition best man gets it. Simple

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back