Signing Day Highlights

Advertisement
I guess Mario Cristobal can keep his job till at least February, now... i mean, he did OK, I guess

JC! FSU taking it on the chin this yr. MJJ just committed to UGA on College Football Live
And they just gave Norvell an extension

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We aren't done yet. I expect another 5-7 kids including some that could arrive in January.

We've established that not only can we take 23 kids including portal kids, but also that the NCAA is most likely allowing up to +7 waivers if any of our scholarship kids transfer out and enroll at another accredited school. Which means we will be able to take up to 30 kids.

Given this, I hope we sign more than 15 H.S. recruits (8 today + 7 more by national LOI day). We may need 7-8 portal kids to take up the 23 currently allowed. But we all know there are going to be multiple transfers out from Miami's roster. So we should be planning on at least a few more from the +7 1-out-for-1-in waivers that are on the table.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Being in the recruiting game since high school....you can tell a guy that sticks out and early. Graves stuck out like a thumb..and Brown treating MNW like some punks when he was sophomore had me all over him since then.

Next kid i been salivating is Nyjalik Kelly hope we get him...ive been higher on him than Stewart the whole time regardless of their ranking.

The other shoe has dropped. We've gotten the two freakiest of freak athletes across all the kids we've hunted so far in this class. Maybe a couple of Mario targets or portal kids will join them in the pantheon. But like you, Graves and Kelly have been my top 2 since early summer despite all the names that have been dropped between then and now.

Names Mario/Miami are after between now and February:

Jahlil Florence
Shemar Stewart
Ahmad Moten
Julian Armella
Cyrus Moss
Kevin Coleman
Gracen Halton
Conerly the OT
Jaleel Skinner
Dave Luli
Trejon Williams?

Anybody else we are currently aware of?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know people like to speak of our 61st ranking in terms of overall recruiting. But we have the 7th best average per player and imo that's better than having 25 players and 15-18 are project players. The class wont be big but it will be big on quality. Almost every player, if not every player can contribute and not just on special teams. And we are after more high quality types till February and with the portal we should be nice.

Another important thing, we are after players in the right areas. OL, front 7 and CB. Those are the weakest spot on the roster and we already taken significant steps in improving atleast some of them.

Names Mario/Miami are after between now and February:

Jahlil Florence
Shemar Stewart
Ahmad Moten
Julian Armella
Cyrus Moss
Kevin Coleman
Gracen Halton
Conerly the OT
Jaleel Skinner
Dave Luli
Trejon Williams?

Anybody else we are currently aware of?
My guess: Florence, Stewart, Moten, Moss, Coleman.

I'm not a huge fan of Halton. Don't see us landing any of the rest.

Advertisement
Back