M’ba? He all Auburn?

Advertisement
I just need the Charlie Murphy gif to complete the laughs lol
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Advertisement
Updated... 8 LOI's :stormwarningflag-sm:

Signee Average Rating: .9165

7th Highest Overall in the country.

Order 1 -> 7: T A&M, Bama, UGA, OSU, NC, Clemson and Miami...

4-star Jacurri Brown, QB, Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes (Signed at 7:55 a.m.)
4-star Chris Graves, ATH/CB, Fort Myers Bishop Verot (Signed at 8:18 a.m.)
4-star Isaiah Horton, WR, Murfreesbro (Tenn.) Oakland (Signed at 8:40 a.m.)
4-star Markeith Williams, S, Orlando Evans (Signed at 9:02 a.m.)
4-star Wesley Bissainthe, LB, Miami Central (Signed at 10:14 a.m.)
4-star Khamauri Rogers, CB, Lexington (Ms.) Holmes (Signed at 11:10 am)
4-star Nyjalik Kelly, DE, Fort Lauderdale Dillard (Signed 2:45 pm)
3-star Jaden Harris, CB, Atlanta (Ga.) Riverwood (Signed around 12:45 am)

Moss and Coleman would put in the top 5. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

5 to 7 high-school kids or including portal?

If he pulls 5 to 7 more legit high-school kids his recruiting is insane.

At 8 now. In the mix for around 15 more kids. I could see 5-7 more HS kids by February. Heck, Moss and Coleman could very well be committed. Stewart will be an uphill battle. Mario will push for some DTs and OL. Sure he could miss and only sign 2-3 more HS kids but I don't expect it. He will backfill the roster via the portal as needed.

5 to 7 high-school kids or including portal?

If he pulls 5 to 7 more legit high-school kids his recruiting is insane.
I think he's going for 5-7 more high school kids. Portal will be in addition to, to get us to the 25 or so target.

Was this posted anywhere? Mario says he's targeting for 16-20 total including portal. But then he goes on to say he would take more if they can land the right kids and even mentions the +7 rule allowing him to add one additional kid for every transfer out up to 7.

So, yeah, I bet we'll end up with another 8 or more HS kids in additional to ANOTHER 8 or more portal kids. Guarantee Mario is underpromising intending to overdeliver.

At the end, he also notes 4 of the 8 he signed today are expected to enroll early, and the early enrollee number can be anywhere from 4-10 based on the other targets they're already talking to who could still visit, commit and enroll in time for the Semester 2 enrollment date!

This guy is "THAT GUY". Best possible hire we could have made bar none.

Advertisement
Was this posted anywhere? Mario says he's targeting for 16-20 total including portal. But then he goes on to say he would take more if they can land the right kids and even mentions the +7 rule allowing him to add one additional kid for every transfer out up to 7.

So, yeah, I bet we'll end up with another 8 or more HS kids in additional to ANOTHER 8 or more portal kids. Guarantee Mario is underpromising intending to overdeliver.

At the end, he also notes 4 of the 8 he signed today are expected to enroll early, and the early enrollee number can be anywhere from 4-10 based on the other targets they're already talking to who could still visit, commit and enroll in time for the Semester 2 enrollment date!

I believe the +7 is only allowable for guys that transfer OUT starting dec 15. It’s why gurvan and pope transferring today was significant. My guess is that we’ll sign 2-3 more HS kids and 5-6 portals.

Advertisement

He sounds like a real football coach. Very refreshing.

I believe the +7 is only allowable for guys that transfer OUT starting dec 15. It’s why gurvan and pope transferring today was significant. My guess is that we’ll sign 2-3 more HS kids and 5-6 portals.
Where is the 15th information coming from?

Advertisement
Back