Sick returning roster

Kehoe is a weak coach. I train a former OL and he told me that he doesn't teach any technique, just tells guys they have to get it done. He said it was a huge drop off from Stoutland. OL and DL coaches will be important hires.

I said the same thing and people on here don't believe it.

Advertisement
Kehoe is a weak coach. I train a former OL and he told me that he doesn't teach any technique, just tells guys they have to get it done. He said it was a huge drop off from Stoutland. OL and DL coaches will be important hires.

He can spot flexible achilles from a mile away, tho

I think our OL will be much better next year.

The spot that worries me is WR and our returners. Speed is sorely lacking in both of those areas.

The WR position will be the best it has been in a very long time if we can hang onto the current recruits and add 1 or 2 more studs.

Returning WR Group
Stacy Coley
Braxton Berrios
Tyre Brady
Lawrence Cager
Darrell Langham
Malcolm Lewis

Possible Incoming Freshman
Sam Bruce
Dionte Mullins

A couple of poor classes left us thin at places.

Negatives:
I think our OL is bad. Need the young guys to grow quick.
Desperately need speed at WR.
Have to add a bellcow big play RB. We don't have one.
CB talented but not deep, IMO.

Positives:
Brad Kaaya
Starting 11 defensively is absolutely nasty
Herndon and Njoku could be nice
Stacy Coley

Agree.

OL is pretty bad, St. Louis and one of the OG better be legit
RB are okay, no game breakers
WR are the same, Coley is the only explosive player
TEs are legit
QB is in fine shape

DL is absolutely loaded in the right scheme. Thomas, AQM, Harris, Jackson, Willis, Norton, Moten, Jenkins. 2 deep at all spots
LB depth is also extremely thin. Grace, Young, Owens is nice but not much behind them.
CB is an embarrassment. We literally have Elder (maybe), Mayes (uggh), Redwine (who knows), Jackson (who knows), Henley (late add), and then the incomers.
S is in okay shape. Carter, Jenkins, Johnson, Knowles

1st order of business will be trying to lock down our solid LB class and bring in a few more CBs. Then bring an infusion of speed at the skill positions.

We are in fairly decent shape, certainly should win 8-9 games at a minimum.

Advertisement
a decent coach with this roster should take coarstal teams to the woodshed. we should also beat FSU.

Easy guys - including in the "returning starters" is one of the worst UM OL's ever - part is due to coaching and part is do to lack of talent

Still need another Tackle, but if St. Louis makes any kind of leap, players should be playing their natural positions.

We'll see if Coley returns. And, if one of the two Corners (Elder) return.

The spot that worries me is WR and our returners. Speed is sorely lacking in both of those areas.

The WR position will be the best it has been in a very long time if we can hang onto the current recruits and add 1 or 2 more studs.

Returning WR Group
Stacy Coley
Braxton Berrios
Tyre Brady
Lawrence Cager
Darrell Langham
Malcolm Lewis

Sam Bruce
Dionte Mullins

Disagree. Coley is what he is - enigmatic. Berrios is a shell of his former SPARQ self but I imagine he'll be better next year. Lewis can't play anymore. Langham is a big wild card. Brady/cager - unproven.

Advertisement
a decent coach with this roster should take coarstal teams to the woodshed. we should also beat FSU.

This is what I'm thinking. The only thing this team needs to win the corstal is good play calling on O and a change to an attacking D. That should be enough to also beat FSU. Get a good strength coach to get them stronger, and a good HC(staff) to coach these kids up even just a little bit and Clemson gonna be scared to see Miami in the ACC championship game.

I'd tell the following players to kick rocks/get off my campus:

Crow
Tucker
D. Jones
O'Donnell
Knighton
Grimsley
Hamilton
Moore

There is definitely enough talent to compete and win the ACC, still a few pieces away from truly competing on a national level. As many have said, OL is soft as **** and needs work and RB is average. We need a gamebreaker at that position.

Advertisement

Returning WR Group
Stacy Coley
Braxton Berrios
Tyre Brady
Lawrence Cager
Darrell Langham
Malcolm Lewis

Sam Bruce
Dionte Mullins

Disagree. Coley is what he is - enigmatic. Berrios is a shell of his former SPARQ self but I imagine he'll be better next year. Lewis can't play anymore. Langham is a big wild card. Brady/cager - unproven.

Lol @ Berrios what have u seen him do in pads that's so good ? He's solid but y'all hyped him up over a shuttle time #StopIt

I actually think the passing game could be really good

Coley
Njoku
Yearby
Cager
Berrios
Brady
Herndon
Mullins
Bruce

Advertisement

Returning WR Group
Stacy Coley
Braxton Berrios
Tyre Brady
Lawrence Cager
Darrell Langham
Malcolm Lewis

Sam Bruce
Dionte Mullins

Lol @ Berrios what have u seen him do in pads that's so good ? He's solid but y'all hyped him up over a shuttle time #StopIt

I haven't but I think he can be a decent slot wr in the right offense. Also, he's still probably not 100% recovered from his knee injury last year - I suspect he'll be better in the spring.

11-1. I will excuse a loss to ND on the road. It it's winnable though.

Never excuse a loss to anybody.... especially those f'n irish catholics do you understand what I'm saying? Ever!!!!!

Whoa, take it easy brother. I hate ND too but I'm Irish (and Italian) catholic. Funny thing, back when there was Catholics v. Convicts in the 80's there was more Catholics on Miami and more convicts on ND.

Advertisement
Back