SIAP Yearby's Junior Highlights

Runs like a slower, thicker Hester (not a comparison of skills, just running style) - the posters who mentioned how efficient his cuts are were dead-on.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;ZQ4lUQtFrAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4lUQtFrAA&sns=em[/video]

Cook will probably be bigger, faster and more athletic then this guy too....who you prefer? (I'm being sarcastic!)

This kid has great vision and good feet. I agree this kid is an elite rb! I also like the fact he is always going foward ,even when he is on his way down. Great pick up!!!

Advertisement
Deuce Deuce!! Bring this stud in and let him rip! No way anyone can complain a bit about this dude.

Advertisement
That's because those guys don't have FSU speed. They have Miami speed.

Yearby did have FSU speed til he committed here.

Yearby has good speed and can break some long runs. The problem is it's unavoidable to not compare him to Cook who's bigger, faster...and just better.

It sucks, because any other year I love this pickup. And it is a great pickup. But when you see what Cook does in the same backfield, it just takes some of the excitement out of it.

Advertisement
Yearby has good speed and can break some long runs. The problem is it's unavoidable to not compare him to Cook who's bigger, faster...and just better.

It sucks, because any other year I love this pickup. And it is a great pickup. But when you see what Cook does in the same backfield, it just takes some of the excitement out of it.
As long as we get Michel, then I'll be whatever towards Cook.

Gotta get Michel though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back