SIAP: UT OL Venzell Boulware Transfer to Miami

Lol why is UGa all of a sudden constantly included with Bama and Clemson as if they're some sort of well oiled machine cream of the crop program now?? There is no gap between them and us stop actn like some **** groupies. Miami holds more rank than them and always will.

There is a gap moron. They have a better coach. Miami has their leftovers. They just played for the title while Miami lost 3 straight. They are recruiting lights out too.

Smart is crushing MR currently. Stop living in the past dude.

who is this dumb *** fxxxxt?? Miami is recruiting "light's out" which is all I care about.

And Kirby not so Smart has already shown that he's the biggest choke artist in college football. Al Golden is the only coRch that couldve lost that game besides him. Nowhere near the level of Coach Richt. That makes u mad don't it UGa groupie? Lol

No, what makes me mad is that MR blew a game against Pitt with so much riding on it. Then, he ended the season with a 3 game losing streak heading into the end of recruiting.

But guys like you can't see through your MR rainbow colored glasses. He's never going to win here, at least not win like I expect of a coach at UM. You seem to just be happy with the hype and the title of "Coastal Division Champs".

I have seen the history of MR and the future doesn't look championship bright. But keep waiving your division champs flag and hoping he isn't past his prime and burned out.

One of the worst troll jobs ever. Go away

So if I am no fan of MR that makes me a troll?

Is this the same as "If you don't like Obama you are a racist?"

Go graze some place else sheeple.

Advertisement
Lol why is UGa all of a sudden constantly included with Bama and Clemson as if they're some sort of well oiled machine cream of the crop program now?? There is no gap between them and us stop actn like some **** groupies. Miami holds more rank than them and always will.

There is a gap moron. They have a better coach. Miami has their leftovers. They just played for the title while Miami lost 3 straight. They are recruiting lights out too.

Smart is crushing MR currently. Stop living in the past dude.

who is this dumb *** fxxxxt?? Miami is recruiting "light's out" which is all I care about.

And Kirby not so Smart has already shown that he's the biggest choke artist in college football. Al Golden is the only coRch that couldve lost that game besides him. Nowhere near the level of Coach Richt. That makes u mad don't it UGa groupie? Lol

No, what makes me mad is that MR blew a game against Pitt with so much riding on it. Then, he ended the season with a 3 game losing streak heading into the end of recruiting.

But guys like you can't see through your MR rainbow colored glasses. He's never going to win here, at least not win like I expect of a coach at UM. You seem to just be happy with the hype and the title of "Coastal Division Champs".

I have seen the history of MR and the future doesn't look championship bright. But keep waiving your division champs flag and hoping he isn't past his prime and burned out.

One of the worst troll jobs ever. Go away

We have to think outside the box if we're going to close the gap between us and Bama, Clemson, OSU, UGA.

We're close but those schools have resources that we'll never be able to match.

them f*cks aint win a championship in 38 years or so....i cant stand the bandwagon cats on this site

People had the same opinion of Clemson not long ago.

Georgia has stepped things up with their facilities, recruiting, resources like Clemson did. Kirby isn't messing around.

Fromm
Swift
Godwin
Ridley
Hardman
Nauta

They will be right back in it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have to think outside the box if we're going to close the gap between us and Bama, Clemson, OSU, UGA.

them f*cks aint win a championship in 38 years or so....i cant stand the bandwagon cats on this site

Georgia has stepped things up with their facilities, recruiting, resources like Clemson did. Kirby isn't messing around.

Fromm
Swift
Godwin
Ridley
Hardman
Nauta

Lmao dime a dozen players being crowned bc "Kirby Smarts not messing around"??

Tell me when one of those players become the next AJ Green, Todd Gurley, Matthew Stafford we can keep going...

Fromm
Swift
Godwin
Ridley
Hardman
Nauta

Lmao dime a dozen players being crowned bc "Kirby Smarts not messing around"??

Tell me when one of those players become the next AJ Green, Todd Gurley, Matthew Stafford we can keep going...

I'd say Fromm is off to a good start, and their top-ranked class should help.

Baker and Thompson are potential 1st rounders in 2019 on D.

What's wrong with admitting that they're going to be good?

Another thread derailed into a UGA knobslobfest. ****, this one was about a future Cane at a position of need and it still went that way. They lose like 30 seniors, who cares they got a few good players coming back. So do a lot of other teams including us. I'd love to play them. I definitely ain't scared. They ain't won a ship in **** near 40 years and just choked away their best chance. The Bama obsession on here is annoying but understandable. But Georgia? GTFOH.

I haven't noticed a UGA obsession. I don't know what that's about.

There's a handful of schools down south who take football more seriously than others, and Georgia has joined the ranks.

If we're going to keep up we'll either need to lock down the best local talent (like Tyson Campbell) or think way outside the box on how we operate.

Since we're not guaranteed to lock down the top local talent each year because every school in the nation is down here all year recruiting, then we better start thinking of ways to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack.

Shipping our OL up north during the summer to train would be a good start imo.

Advertisement
I haven't noticed a UGA obsession. I don't know what that's about.

There's a handful of schools down south who take football more seriously than others, and Georgia has joined the ranks.

If we're going to keep up we'll either need to lock down the best local talent (like Tyson Campbell) or think way outside the box on how we operate.

Since we're not guaranteed to lock down the top local talent each year because every school in the nation is down here all year recruiting, then we better start thinking of ways to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack.

Shipping our OL up north during the summer to train would be a good start imo.

Uh, wat?

Question - something I don't really have a grip on...

I think someone mentioned this kid will count towards a 2017 scholarship. How does it work as to how many we can bring in in any given year, when taking attrition and our still-depeleted-from-sanctions roster into consideration?

The rule is what, that you can only sign 25 plus extra schollies from prior year and attrition? If so, how do we ever fill the roster?

Advertisement
Back