SIAP: UT OL Venzell Boulware Transfer to Miami

This guy was ruled academically ineligible for the bowl game last year, but he graduated early? How the **** is that possible?

So far, this is what I take out of the thread:

He's a scholar but also a poor student, an early graduate and academically ineligible, is a three star and four star who didnt play much and was gonna start in '18 for UT.

I'll take him over our current OL.

Advertisement
We should send him and all of our OL up north to train this summer so they don't shed all their weight under the hot Florida sun.

We have to think outside the box if we're going to close the gap between us and Bama, Clemson, OSU, UGA.

We're close but those schools have resources that we'll never be able to match.

We have to think outside the box if we're going to close the gap between us and Bama, Clemson, OSU, UGA.

Lol why is UGa all of a sudden constantly included with Bama and Clemson as if they're some sort of well oiled machine cream of the crop program now?? There is no gap between them and us stop actn like some **** groupies. Miami holds more rank than them and always will.

Advertisement

Lol why is UGa all of a sudden constantly included with Bama and Clemson as if they're some sort of well oiled machine cream of the crop program now?? There is no gap between them and us stop actn like some **** groupies. Miami holds more rank than them and always will.

haha good point. Just a year ago they were what 7-6

More 5 stars, more resources.

Kirby has taken the Saban approach.

Advertisement
Call me cautiously optimistic on this one.

Seems like varying information on the board about his playing time. From what i read, he redshirted his freshman year, started 3 games as a redshirt freshman before being declared academically ineligible before the bowl game for not passing enough credits (yet graduates in 3 years) and then loses his starting job as a redshirt sophomore. He started one game this year, against UMASS where the line/team played horribly and barely won, then got benched the next week and decided to quit the team and transfer.

He's going to be a Cane so i'll root for him and hope the change of scenery, staff and opportunity allows him to succeed. But I'm not expecting a starter - more depth.

them f*cks aint win a championship in 38 years or so....i cant stand the bandwagon cats on this site

He was a 4 on rivals. Like i said we had key weaknesses. OL and QB. Should be fine at QB whomever wins the job and they are addressing the OL.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Should be fine? Are you serious. Miami is walking into next season either with an untested FR or a dude who can't pass or read defenses very well.

There is a gap moron. They have a better coach. Miami has their leftovers. They just played for the title while Miami lost 3 straight. They are recruiting lights out too.

Smart is crushing MR currently. Stop living in the past dude.

Advertisement
He was a 4 on rivals. Like i said we had key weaknesses. OL and QB. Should be fine at QB whomever wins the job and they are addressing the OL.

Should be fine? Are you serious. Miami is walking into next season either with an untested FR or a dude who can't pass or read defenses very well.
That's why we have the offseason. Stop being so emotional

There is a gap moron. They have a better coach. Miami has their leftovers. They just played for the title while Miami lost 3 straight. They are recruiting lights out too.

who is this dumb *** fxxxxt?? Miami is recruiting "light's out" which is all I care about.

And Kirby not so Smart has already shown that he's the biggest choke artist in college football. Al Golden is the only coRch that couldve lost that game besides him. Nowhere near the level of Coach Richt. That makes u mad don't it UGa groupie? Lol

Last edited:
Also, with regard to UGA, during the telecast the other night, did anyone catch one of the announcers stating that UGA did not have a single starter go down with an injury the whole season? If true, I think that is a major reason why they made that title game in the first place. ****, maybe we would have come closer to the title game if *none* of our starters had been injured. As it stood, at the end of the year, we were without our three best (without question), offensive players. Let's go back in time, take away UGA's three best offensive players, and see how they do.

Advertisement
Also, with regard to UGA, during the telecast the other night, did anyone catch one of the announcers stating that UGA did not have a single starter go down with an injury the whole season? If true, I think that is a major reason why they made that title game in the first place. ****, maybe we would have come closer to the title game if *none* of our starters had been injured. As it stood, at the end of the year, we were without our three best (without question), offensive players. Let's go back in time, take away UGA's three best offensive players, and see how they do.

Non of the teams that made it to the cfb playoffs would have if they lost 3 of their best offensive players.

Hire that training staff ASAP. We hardly run a play where at least one of our players isn't rolling around on the ground after the play with something wrong. For a team that supposedly is "heat/humidity conditioned," we have as many guys cramping up/gasping for air as our opponents do.

who is this dumb *** fxxxxt?? Miami is recruiting "light's out" which is all I care about.

And Kirby not so Smart has already shown that he's the biggest choke artist in college football. Al Golden is the only coRch that couldve lost that game besides him. Nowhere near the level of Coach Richt. That makes u mad don't it UGa groupie? Lol

No, what makes me mad is that MR blew a game against Pitt with so much riding on it. Then, he ended the season with a 3 game losing streak heading into the end of recruiting.

But guys like you can't see through your MR rainbow colored glasses. He's never going to win here, at least not win like I expect of a coach at UM. You seem to just be happy with the hype and the title of "Coastal Division Champs".

I have seen the history of MR and the future doesn't look championship bright. But keep waiving your division champs flag and hoping he isn't past his prime and burned out.

No, what makes me mad is that MR blew a game against Pitt with so much riding on it. Then, he ended the season with a 3 game losing streak heading into the end of recruiting.

But guys like you can't see through your MR rainbow colored glasses. He's never going to win here, at least not win like I expect of a coach at UM. You seem to just be happy with the hype and the title of "Coastal Division Champs".

I have seen the history of MR and the future doesn't look championship bright. But keep waiving your division champs flag and hoping he isn't past his prime and burned out.

One of the worst troll jobs ever. Go away

Advertisement
Back