SIAP: UT OL Venzell Boulware Transfer to Miami

Hope he turns out better than the last SEC OL who transferred in. Weird to me that he graduated so quickly. Once he quit the team he must have taken 400 credit hours per semester.

Jahairball Jones, pack your bags, old pal.

Unfortunately, even with the addition of Boulware, we can't afford to lose Jones.

edit: ...or Milo.

We really lack depth on the line.

Advertisement
Hope he turns out better than the last SEC OL who transferred in. Weird to me that he graduated so quickly. Once he quit the team he must have taken 400 credit hours per semester.

Jahairball Jones, pack your bags, old pal.

Unfortunately, even with the addition of Boulware, we can't afford to lose Jones.

edit: ...or Milo.

We really lack depth on the line.

Balderdash!

Advertisement
cd5257f0535ef106ad9c8ae4dc7bd547.jpg

Milo too.

Yep. Should be a spring cleaning coming on the rooster.

Time for [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] to give us his Charles Martin hit list.

Milo, Jones, Mahoney are outta here.

13 OL is plenty:

St. Louis sr
Gauthier sr
Boulware jr
Brown jr
Johnson so
Donaldson so
Gaynor so
Herbert fr
Hillery fr
Dykstra fr
Reed fr
Scaife fr
Campbell fr

Advertisement
OL is building up nicely after years of neglect from Shannon and Goblin's Shop of Kehoe Projects.

Left right after the 41-0 loss last season. Was moving up in rotation and starting.

Advertisement
Milo too.

Time for [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] to give us his Charles Martin hit list.

13 OL is plenty:

St. Louis sr
Gauthier sr
Boulware jr
Brown jr
Johnson so
Donaldson so
Gaynor so
Herbert fr
Hillery fr
Dykstra fr
Reed fr
Scaife fr
Campbell fr

Don't lump Mahoney in with Milo and Jones. Milo and Jones were both practice squad players in their 3rd and 4th years. Mahoney played in every game and started 2. Might not be great, but is an experienced backup. You posting about depth and pushing out experience in favor of 6 players who have never taken a snap and 2 players (Brown and Johnson) clearly lower than him on any depth chart.

Milo too.

What is the story on Milo? i mean, he was a consensus 4 star, Top 5 Cali OL, who had offers from some very good programs out West (and Nebraska). What exactly has made him a non-factor? Or just, a total miss on everyone's part in evaluating him coming out of HS?

Advertisement
DT and OL remain our biggest issues. i dont want to be pessimistic, but i dont hold out much hope that this guy improves our OL stock.

Milo too.

13 OL is plenty:

St. Louis sr
Gauthier sr
Boulware jr
Brown jr
Johnson so
Donaldson so
Gaynor so
Herbert fr
Hillery fr
Dykstra fr
Reed fr
Scaife fr
Campbell fr

Still young.... we gotta give this unit until 2019 before we can truly judge their production. But i do expect an improvement next season.

Was starting before he left, important pick up. Plus 2 years to play, it's like getting a proven Juco. And yes starting at a SEC school means you are more proven then almost every Juco.

Advertisement
Back