SIAP: UF Graduation Video 2018: Black Students Yanked Off Stage

Advertisement
Hey guy I also hate to enter into political debate here on CIS, however, I just had to comment on your "conservative" implication.
The Confederacy wasn't about being conservative by using slavery, they were about getting (free) labor through racism towards blacks. The North began to question the legitimacy and morality of slavery, but as history showed the South wouldn't have any of it. The Confederacy did not invent slavery, it existed throughout the world since the beginning of time. There were slaves of all races, enslaved by captors with power over others.
Dude... I'm a conservative but I am not a racist. I'm a conservative that thinks slavery and the KKK are more than totally wrong. I am a conservative and I challenge you to compare that you and I are probably more alike than politically polar opposites.

Go Canes
Hey guy, liberal and conservative are very broad terms. My only point was to say that the argument "liberals started the KKK and were in support of slavery" is abhorrently wrong.

I did not say conservatives are racist. They are not mutually exclusive. The KKK is conservative. Crazy sjw feminists are liberal. Despite what is purported by the news, they both make up an incredibly small minority on either side.

I hate the gayturds as much as anyone, but this story is the definition of fake news. I’ve read up a lot on what happened and the targeting of racial or ethnic groups never occurred. Here’s one tweet I saw while searching the web:

5B715DBC-5625-46E8-899A-DC6CB28942C0.png

Hey guy, liberal and conservative are very broad terms. My only point was to say that the argument "liberals started the KKK and were in support of slavery" is abhorrently wrong.

I did not say conservatives are racist. They are not mutually exclusive. The KKK is conservative. Crazy sjw feminists are liberal. Despite what is purported by the news, they both make up an incredibly small minority on either side.
Yes the statement that liberals started the KKK is incorrect. This probably a simplistic connection going back to the mid 1800's with the Confederacy being "democrats"... and hence being liberals. But... I'm trying to see how the KKK is conservative, but I can't. The KKK is racist pure and simple. The narrative that the Dems are trying to push is that all conservatives are racist and that's absolutely false. However, there is a tendency of groups of people to (by default) identify with a political party. Again, I would love to interview these people to show them that they are not as liberal or conservative as they believe. What I think the case is here is what you said that liberal/conservative are broad terms and they become mud slinging labels replacing deep thoughtful and accurate debate. And yes... thank God the KKK hooded clown numbers are quite small.

Advertisement
Anyone actually upset someone is dancing their way across the stage is a miserable person. Seriously this a time for celebration. Even if every ******* student decided to dance across the stage instead of just walk, it would add maybe like 10mins to the entire thing.

This dude was manhandling people after wasting like 1 second lol. Who cares if it takes someone 10 extra seconds to cross the ******* stage. **** they paid insane tuition and worked 4+ years for that moment. Why is ANYONE honestly upset about ANY of the students actions? its not like he was up on stage for ******* 2 mins wasting everyones times. Secondly, most of the students themselves probably didn't give a **** either.

This may be news to some of you but this (dancing/celebrating) happens at EVERY college graduation, and yet at ALL those, no black students are manhandled after one dance move....Only at UF....**** even if this has absolutely nothing to do with race, the point still stands that this is just retarded by UF administration to stifle the joy that moment should be all about.

If you believe millions of blacks (Negus) came here on little raggedy ships from Africa (via Europe) then you're a fool. It doesn't make sense historically (ie World History) and it's mathematically impossible. I would suggest studying The Spice Wars, the distribution of sugar, any documentation on Indigenous/Native/Indian Americans prior to 1600 and the reign of the Moors/El Conquistador ******.
And a review of a treatise on Alchemy or the Hermetic Philosophy wouldn't hurt either.
Slavery, as a historical construct, is basically fake news.

If you believe millions of blacks (Negus) came here on little raggedy ships from Africa (via Europe) then you're a fool. It doesn't make sense historically (ie World History) and it's mathematically impossible. I would suggest studying The Spice Wars, the distribution of sugar, any documentation on Indigenous/Native/Indian Americans prior to 1600 and the reign of the Moors/El Conquistador ******.
And a review of a treatise on Alchemy or the Hermetic Philosophy wouldn't hurt either.
Slavery, as a historical construct, is basically fake news.
Fall of the map... seriously....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes the statement that liberals started the KKK is incorrect. This probably a simplistic connection going back to the mid 1800's with the Confederacy being "democrats"... and hence being liberals. But... I'm trying to see how the KKK is conservative, but I can't. The KKK is racist pure and simple. The narrative that the Dems are trying to push is that all conservatives are racist and that's absolutely false. However, there is a tendency of groups of people to (by default) identify with a political party. Again, I would love to interview these people to show them that they are not as liberal or conservative as they believe. What I think the case is here is what you said that liberal/conservative are broad terms and they become mud slinging labels replacing deep thoughtful and accurate debate. And yes... thank God the KKK hooded clown numbers are quite small.

Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.
"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.
"The Klan terrorized black Americans through murders and public floggings; relief was granted only if individuals promised not to vote for Republican tickets, and violation of this oath was punishable by death," he said. "Since the Klan targeted Republicans in general, it did not limit its violence simply to black Republicans; white Republicans were also included."
Barton also has covered the subject in one episode of his American Heritage Series of television programs, which is being broadcast now on Trinity Broadcasting Network and Cornerstone Television.
Barton told WND his comments are not a condemnation or endorsement of any party or candidate, but rather a warning that voters even today should be aware of what their parties and candidates stand for.
His book outlines the aggressive pro-slavery agenda held by the Democratic Party for generations leading up to the Civil War, and how that did not die with the Union victory in that war of rebellion.
Even as the South was being rebuilt, the votes in Congress consistently revealed a continuing pro-slavery philosophy on the part of the Democrats, the book reveals.
Three years after Appomattox, the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, granting blacks citizenship in the United States, came before Congress: 94 percent of Republicans endorsed it.
"The records of Congress reveal that not one Democrat � either in the House or the Senate � voted for the 14th Amendment," Barton wrote. "Three years after the Civil War, and the Democrats from the North as well as the South were still refusing to recognize any rights of citizenship for black Americans."

He also noted that South Carolina Gov. Wade Hampton at the 1868 Democratic National Convention inserted a clause in the party platform declaring the Congress' civil rights laws were "unconstitutional, revolutionary, and void."
It was the same convention when Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, the first grand wizard of the KKK, was honored for his leadership.
Barton's book notes that in 1868, Congress heard testimony from election worker Robert Flournoy, who confessed while he was canvassing the state of Mississippi in support of the 13th and 14th Amendments, he could find only one black, in a population of 444,000 in the state, who admitted being a Democra

Are people actually retarded enough to think the Democratic/Republican party of today is the same from the ******* civil war? The two parties literally *began* switching in the 30's, During the times of slavery, the Republican party refered to Liberals. And the Republican party was the majority in the northern states, not the southern states. Guess why? The Northern and Western states Supported Freedom while the Southern states supported Slavery. Which party do those states support currently? This is pretty simple...

edited to add began, because obviously it didn't happen all at once.

Last edited:
Clowns defending politicians and political parties, its like giving out speeding tickets at the Indy 500..The enitire state of politics is corruption and power, but people defend them like sports teams.. Very sad..

Advertisement
Are people actually retarded enough to think the Democratic/Republican party of today is the same from the ******* civil war? The two parties literally switched in the 30's, During the times of slavery, the Republican party refered to Liberals. And the Republican party was the majority in the northern states, not the southern states. Guess why? The Northern and Western states Supported Freedom while the Southern states supported Slavery. Which party do those states support currently? This is pretty simple...

So what you are saying is that in about 100 years (up until around the 1930's) the parties evolved into the values they represent today. However, in the following 80 years the conservative party has not evolved past slavery and the KKK?

Conservatives are not about slavery and the KKK. Both parties have racism, and it is wrong, as we all know, but it is not a value of either party. Conservatives value the constitution, christianity and our freedoms basically.

I find it ironic though that so much is made about the wrong doing of people, such as slave labor, but so many of the daily products we use are built by men, women and children working in sweatshops. However, since we don't see it, and it is not in this country, and we get cheap products... It appears that the moral bankruptcy may be larger than projected.

JESUS so much ignorance in this holy ****. I hate politics on this board but I cannot let this abomination of a post slide.

The KKK and slavery is and was conservative, respectively. The classic narrative of the horribly educated right is that "Democrats started the KKK and slavery." That's true. But back in those days "Democrats" were conservative. The confederacy and the south was Democratic. The platforms switched starting with FDR's economic policies and continued over the next several years. This is American history 101. Anyone that says this is beyond ignorant.

I mean literally think of what the word "conservative" means. "Holding to traditional attitudes and values." Slavery was the tradition. They didn't want to get rid of it. Conservative. Jesus ******* christ.

So you bought the "they changed sides argument" narrative? Very clever you are. It's not that you don't know much, it's that you know so much that isn't so.

You’ve been sucked into the rok vortex.

Hey OCC, Don't worry, I'm still well anchored on solid ground my friend

That shxt is straight out of BS 101:

"When the real world doesn't agree with your retarded, bat**** crazy viewpoints,.......... just make up something and claim you saw it firsthand."

Or

"When you feel that your group is being demonized or attacked, justify it by creating false equivalencies"

Hey OCC, I'm checking back into the real world where facts count....its getting kinda scary in here

JESUS so much ignorance in this holy ****. I hate politics on this board but I cannot let this abomination of a post slide.

The KKK and slavery is and was conservative, respectively. The classic narrative of the horribly educated right is that "Democrats started the KKK and slavery." That's true. But back in those days "Democrats" were conservative. The confederacy and the south was Democratic. The platforms switched starting with FDR's economic policies and continued over the next several years. This is American history 101. Anyone that says this is beyond ignorant.

I mean literally think of what the word "conservative" means. "Holding to traditional attitudes and values." Slavery was the tradition. They didn't want to get rid of it. Conservative. Jesus ******* christ.

"The classic narrative of the horribly educated right" smells like the narrative of indoctrination.

The notion that the parties switched sides is a convenient rewriting of history.

It's not that you don't know much it's that you know so much that isn't so.

But this is not the most amusing comment on this issue. The prize for that goes to the statement "Either way, white, black, or Asian, no man has a right to manhandle another person. Ever." This said on a FOOTBALL forum!

Advertisement
Back