SIAP: UF Graduation Video 2018: Black Students Yanked Off Stage

So there were 10k people graduating and several want to waste everyone’s time by being disruptive..... Get your diploma and move along. 20k parents are waiting to see their son/ daughter graduate. Have some courtesy.

Have you seen the video??? You call that "being disruptive"??? FOH!

Also, aren't we all CANES fans here?? Are some of you seriously taking the "unsportsmanlike conduct" position on this issue??? That is laughable!!!

Advertisement
Bunch of fcking aholes in here. All of you. It's just beyond you retards to miss a chance at arguing politics, or god forbid, just walk away isn't it? I wouldn't even engage with you morons as much as I have, but I really like this place and I'd prefer you not turn it into a fcking dumbass political argument that will never under any circumstances go anywhere. Go have these pointless arguments on facebook.

And where the fck are the mods on this? Is this the kind of sht you want on your site?

Bunch of fcking aholes in here. All of you. It's just beyond you retards to miss a chance at arguing politics, or god forbid, just walk away isn't it? I wouldn't even engage with you morons as much as I have, but I really like this place and I'd prefer you not turn it into a fcking dumbass political argument that will never under any circumstances go anywhere. Go have these pointless arguments on facebook.

And where the fck are the mods on this? Is this the kind of sht you want on your site?

Preach brotha!!

Advertisement
No, No you guys got it all wrong. He wasn't manhandling them, he was dancing with them. How the **** could you not know Leo Sayer is a Gator?

So this is about Miami football...how?

Who gives a flying **** what those inbred hillbillies do in Canesville?! Cue the dualing banjos and get back to topic, our Hurricanes!

Semper Canes!!!

I don't know how long you've been on these Cane sites but Canes fans have been arguing since we we able to post on the internet. Calm down before you blow artery. lol kanye-1.jpg

FOR FŪCKS SAKE KILL THE COTDAM POLITICS

ENOUGH!!

I’m not taking sides on this horrific shlt show you guys are having, you won’t even read me self identify any political persuasions, but some of you are itching for a political showdown at every opportunity.

For example, @CaneOil - your avi is intentionally provocative based on current events. You know you’re trying to get a reaction and stir things up with that picture — this is a canes site, yet you intentionally post a picture to get a political reaction.

I hope people stop taking the bait.

Advertisement
- it’s a beating they will deserve. Blogs, tweets, detachment and marches are not a substitute for actual voting and political engagement.

That said, this has now become a full-on politics thread. I knew it would become a politics thread just like the Gambino thread [now locked] where you felt triggered because I predicted it would devolve into politics; and though i normally just vote down dumb **** as not to advance the derailment, sometimes I respond. I’m not sorry I responded, I’m sorry these types of threads keep being created. Which is why so many don’t want a politics forum. I’m actually one of the “many” - even if the last two days say otherwise.

It’s the same people each time. The aggrieved. The identity politics peddlers. And I vote them down. When they use words like Fox/CNN/MSNBC News, I vote them down. When they try to push one political ideology as better than another, I vote them down. When they try cast blame or success to one party or another, I vote them down. They have an agenda to push and it usually lacks truth, and I’m going to vote them down. And I will continue to.

So, just as you use, IMO (in my opinion) at the end of your post, realize that I use it too - just sometimes I use emoji’s to express that. I’m always amazed at how bent out of shape people get when I channel my inner Tony Realli. Feel free to share that with an overly sensitive friend.

Back to football (I hope).
kanye-1.jpg

- it’s a beating they will deserve. Blogs, tweets, detachment and marches are not a substitute for actual voting and political engagement.

That said, this has now become a full-on politics thread. I knew it would become a politics thread just like the Gambino thread [now locked] where you felt triggered because I predicted it would devolve into politics; and though i normally just vote down dumb **** as not to advance the derailment, sometimes I respond. I’m not sorry I responded, I’m sorry these types of threads keep being created. Which is why so many don’t want a politics forum. I’m actually one of the “many” - even if the last two days say otherwise.

It’s the same people each time. The aggrieved. The identity politics peddlers. And I vote them down. When they use words like Fox/CNN/MSNBC News, I vote them down. When they try to push one political ideology as better than another, I vote them down. When they try cast blame or success to one party or another, I vote them down. They have an agenda to push and it usually lacks truth, and I’m going to vote them down. And I will continue to.

So, just as you use, IMO (in my opinion) at the end of your post, realize that I use it too - just sometimes I use emoji’s to express that. I’m always amazed at how bent out of shape people get when I channel my inner Tony Realli. Feel free to share that with an overly sensitive friend.

Back to football (I hope).
Tetra... his friend is here.
I read this post and to anybody that doesn't know you it may sound good. But to anybody who has seen your record of consistently disliking posts even when there is no logical reason to do so, your post above is pure BS... and there are a number of others that agree with me. Your record speaks for itself.
Don't think that I'm upset at you... I think it's entertaining actually. And ultimately there's plenty of others here on CIS with enough brains and integrity that I can communicate with.
Please continue to be yourself sport, it's ok with me.

CIS won't video embed this site (It's a UFelony.edu, so I can't blame them...I'm afraid Erick Marrero will now be feverishly fixing that, but I digress):

2018 Spring Commencement Bachelor’s Degrees (Evening)

Here is a great opportunity to watch, unedited, an event the media is making a big to do about...Will you toss your cookies with so many Gayt Chops? Yes, but in the interest of being your own judge, you have to suffer a bit (well, a lot).

Draw your own conclusions...

In an effort to bring this back to FOOTBALL:

Simply put, if you support/are a fan of:

umdancecalgame.gif

armstead.gif

tenor.gif

SmoggyUnawareAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif

then you CANT be against these kids getting yanked off stage. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!

GO CANES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
That’s not the point. First, my understanding is he was being selective towards only a certain group.

Secondly....

Never put your hands on another man unless you’re ready to have him put his hands back on you.[/QUOT
JESUS so much ignorance in this holy ****. I hate politics on this board but I cannot let this abomination of a post slide.

The KKK and slavery is and was conservative, respectively. The classic narrative of the horribly educated right is that "Democrats started the KKK and slavery." That's true. But back in those days "Democrats" were conservative. The confederacy and the south was Democratic. The platforms switched starting with FDR's economic policies and continued over the next several years. This is American history 101. Anyone that says this is beyond ignorant.

I mean literally think of what the word "conservative" means. "Holding to traditional attitudes and values." Slavery was the tradition. They didn't want to get rid of it. Conservative. Jesus ******* christ.
The shift started well before FDR.

Key points in the shift to the structure we know today:

So the switch takes place sometime between, let’s say, 1872 and 1936. That may not sound very narrow, but it’s a start.

1896: William Jennings Bryan incorporates the Populist Party vote, giving the democrats a sizable left wing on economics that it didn't have before.

1912: Theodore Roosevelt breaks from the republicans and runs as the candidate of the Progressive Party - this makes the republican progressive wing - once a third to a half of the republican coalition, much less committed to the party going forward and they never really reconcile. Republican leadership comes more and more from its conservative wing after that.

1932-45: Franklin Roosevelt essentially adopts most of the old Progressive platform and pretty much incorporates that whole vote into his Democratic coalition. This puts the party on a collision course when it comes to social policy.

But if you think many Democrats who favored Governement intervention starting in 1872 were not still KKK and Racist, god bless ya.

Are people actually retarded enough to think the Democratic/Republican party of today is the same from the ******* civil war? The two parties literally *began* switching in the 30's, During the times of slavery, the Republican party refered to Liberals. And the Republican party was the majority in the northern states, not the southern states. Guess why? The Northern and Western states Supported Freedom while the Southern states supported Slavery. Which party do those states support currently? This is pretty simple...

edited to add began, because obviously it didn't happen all at once.
It began way before the 30's.

So what you are saying is that in about 100 years (up until around the 1930's) the parties evolved into the values they represent today. However, in the following 80 years the conservative party has not evolved past slavery and the KKK?

Conservatives are not about slavery and the KKK. Both parties have racism, and it is wrong, as we all know, but it is not a value of either party. Conservatives value the constitution, christianity and our freedoms basically.

I find it ironic though that so much is made about the wrong doing of people, such as slave labor, but so many of the daily products we use are built by men, women and children working in sweatshops. However, since we don't see it, and it is not in this country, and we get cheap products... It appears that the moral bankruptcy may be larger than projected.
Amen!

Advertisement
2 things:
1. Why won't anyone report the name of the guy who "ushered" students off stage?
2. Bruh prolly shoulda got yanked off for that weak *** Alpha Walk.
(None of this would ever happen Beta Nu)

Well...apparently the Gators are racist to everyone. They pull everyone off stage that wants to celebrate.

I'm no tough guy, or lawyer, but I think that someone putting their hands on you without permission is assault. They are alumni of the school and have not been tresspassed off of it.

Bad look overall.
I would pay for it, but a guy laying his hands on me would be knocked on his ******* ***.

Advertisement
Back