(SIAP) TROB getting in dem boyz grits

Advertisement
Devils advocate. Didn’t we all get ****y cause Dorito was too hard on the boys? Lmao.

obviously there is a line and you have to know your guys. But I did remember this…

and god knows I didn’t like that waste of life.

i remember Enos yelling at someone during practice saying something along the lines of "Jesus will someone coach this kid?" and CIS ate it up.

Got to love TRob’s infectious coaching style. I bet DVD is taking some solid notes on how to coach up CB’s and the S position. That back 4 are going to be solid to great for us this season simply from the infusion of talent and exceptional coaching. If we can apply consistent pressure on opposing QB’s in 2021 we’re going to see many appearances of the new TO chain.

Advertisement
Take it for what it is worth, but my close friend, who was at practice yesterday, shared with me T Rob wants a DC position. Not exactly surprising to hear but Manny has a lot of tough decisions to make, soon. You know more schools are going to be coming.

Got to love TRob’s infectious coaching style. I bet DVD is taking some solid notes on how to coach up CB’s and the S position. That back 4 are going to be solid to great for us this season simply from the infusion of talent and exceptional coaching. If we can apply consistent pressure on opposing QB’s in 2021 we’re going to see many appearances of the new TO chain.
Not sure if DVD has his personality like that. He seems different. But point taken.

Take it for what it is worth, but my close friend, who was at practice yesterday, shared with me T Rob wants a DC position. Not exactly surprising to hear but Manny has a lot of tough decisions to make, soon. You know more schools are going to be coming.
I think it’s a forgone conclusion that T Rob either gets a Co DC title here or he’s going elsewhere to get one.

Advertisement
Just like the right new players changes the culture in the locker room, so does the new right coaches. T Rob will certainly change the culture of the coaching staff.

If that is what it takes to keep him here....you have to seriously consider it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back