(SIAP) TROB getting in dem boyz grits

Advertisement
What I like the most about that is that when TRob gonna go elsewhere, DVD should be a monster coach/recruiter. Dude has one **** of a mentor for his 1st job!
Nah, T-Rob's staying.

the sandlot GIF

🙏

What I like the most about that is that when TRob gonna go elsewhere, DVD should be a monster coach/recruiter. Dude has one **** of a mentor for his 1st job!
Hopefully next year, he'll slide into a co-DC position with either Manny or Shoop, so we can keep him here a bit longer. We really need him for a minimum 3 years to truly stock the cupboards like our elite competitors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully next year, he'll slide into a co-DC position with either Manny or Shoop, so we can keep him here a bit longer. We really need him for a minimum 3 years to truly stock the cupboards like our elite competitors.
Manny needs to just go back to being a HC…he’s got enough to handle with that.I understand why he’s doing it this year but he needs to go hire a stud next year and go back to his OJT till he learns his job inside and out..

Advertisement
Advertisement
lets not get over amped for a technique drill. Those guys rotating on the O-side are brother-in-lawing it a lot (which they're being told to) but still got some blocks in. Bama backs are going to come a little harder and drive a little more.

TRob: Hey, what you looking at? What is your [mumbled]?
TRob: Tell me what you are on defense? What you playing on defense?
Dunson: Man [mumbled}
TRob: THEN GET THE F@CK OUTSIDE. RIGHT? I MAKE NO SENSE TO BE LOOKING. [MUMBLED] JUST DO YOUR JOB.

Coach T Rob, in his first interview here, said he was going to coach the players HARD. REAL HARD. This qualifies as coaching hard. I haven't seen this in 20 years.

i've seen 5-6 videos over the last few days and DBs are catching more balls than ever. i like it given that they dropped at least 7-8 interceptions last year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back