(SIAP) TROB getting in dem boyz grits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Devils advocate. Didnā€™t we all get ****y cause Dorito was too hard on the boys? Lmao.

obviously there is a line and you have to know your guys. But I did remember thisā€¦

and god knows I didnā€™t like that waste of life.

Advertisement
Itā€™s not too late to offer him. We need help at linebacker right?

the video is intoxicating and hilarious. S/o Hurlie Brown
Is he elite at playing safety though? LOLOL Them boys thought they had it figured out bc of Jaquan Jarrett. The one dude they identified and who was a half decent safety at temple. Had a cup of coffee in the nfl.

Is he elite at playing safety though? LOLOL Them boys thought they had it figured out bc of Jaquan Jarrett. The one dude they identified and who was a half decent safety at temple. Had a cup of coffee in the nfl.
Thatā€™s whatā€™s crazy to me. They always went back to him like he was the goat

Advertisement
Cant help but watch every time I see it lol
Worst part of that is Coley comparing that kid to Deon freaking Bush. It takes a special type of idiot to say something so ridiculous. And, Al thought it would be a good idea to send that video out to the public. What a mess.

Worst part of that is Coley comparing that kid to Deon freaking Bush. It takes a special type of idiot to say something so ridiculous. And, Al thought it would be a good idea to send that video out to the public. What a mess.
Somehow I donā€™t remember that part. Sadly I need to watch it again. Also how bout Paul Williams sitting in the back doing a whole lot of nothing . What a joke that staff was

In the article they drop the ā€œdā€ from his last name. Hysterical

Attachments

• D6677FAF-3CCA-4FF0-993F-0055B4DAED38.png
    D6677FAF-3CCA-4FF0-993F-0055B4DAED38.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
Advertisement
Devils advocate. Didnā€™t we all get ****y cause Dorito was too hard on the boys? Lmao.

obviously there is a line and you have to know your guys. But I did remember thisā€¦

and god knows I didnā€™t like that waste of life.
I remember seeing a clip of Dorito early on and thinking that the dude was unhinged. I also thought he was trying to project toughness by yelling like a madman but that he was obviously a beta. I get the complete opposite impression of TRob.

my second favorite dorito moment was when we ere playing FAU at FAU. the sidelines were as thick as an eyebrow and the fans were right on top of the defensive bench. a few fans, if not more, were heckling dorito and it got under his skin and he reacted and, while flipping through his 11 page laminated defensive playbook, had to be "restrained" by a few players.

that was epic.

my third favorite dorito moment was reading his email to Houston coach Applesauce (?) stating he had learned from his mistakes at miami and asking to suck his member in exchange for one more opportunity to show that he was a Division 1 DC. IIRC he *was* hired and fired a-gain.

my second favorite dorito moment was when we ere playing FAU at FAU. the sidelines were as thick as an eyebrow and the fans were right on top of the defensive bench. a few fans, if not more, were heckling dorito and it got under his skin and he reacted and, while flipping through his 11 page laminated defensive playbook, had to be "restrained" by a few players.

that was epic.

my third favorite dorito moment was reading his email to Houston coach Applesauce (?) stating he had learned from his mistakes at miami and asking to suck his member in exchange for one more opportunity to show that he was a Division 1 DC. IIRC he *was* hired and fired a-gain.
Hahaha McCoord and Kirby were holding him back. People kept hitting him that 500 yard club comment.

also that letter to Applesauce was cringe. **** never coach college ball again.

if you want a really good laugh look up goldens staff members and see where they landed.

Advertisement
Back