SIAP - Todd McShay looking off

Juanka

TRANQUILO Y TROPICAL
Premium

Anyone know what's going on with him? The man didn't look well at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could explain his water retention, but doesn’t explain his slured and slow speech. He’s definitely sick. Hope he’s ok.
He could have illness like MS or tumors from cancer...prednisone is used to limit swelling and inflammation at the sites. Hope he is responding well to any treatment.

Advertisement
He could have illness like MS or tumors from cancer...prednisone is used to limit swelling and inflammation at the sites. Hope he is responding well to any treatment.
I concur. Swelling is most likely a result from treatment. And I agree, if I had to guess without imaging, it’s probably brain cancer or MS. He has serious cognitive degeneration. I hope he pulls through and is ok.

Somehow I knew he would get brought up in a post. Even my wife said something and I hardly recognized him. He is most definitely suffering from something. Don't know what but I concur and hope he is well

Advertisement
Can’t have people claiming it’s covid related with no fact to base it off of without the thread becoming a political shiitshow. I’d recommend this one get locked up quick

I noticed this a few weeks back...definite fluid retention due to meds...possibly prednisone...its a major side effect of the med.
Definitely looks like someone suffering the effects of a steroid medication. Not sure that would account for the slurring and shifty eyes/ staring away from the camera as he talks though.

I know some people don't like him but I always thought he seemed like a decent dude and did as good a job as you can as a sideline reporter so hopefully he gets whatever the issue is under control or sees improvement.

Advertisement
Definitely looks like someone suffering the effects of a steroid medication. Not sure that would account for the slurring and shifty eyes/ staring away from the camera as he talks though.

I know some people don't like him but I always thought he seemed like a decent dude and did as good a job as you can as a sideline reporter so hopefully he gets whatever the issue is under control or sees improvement.
I haven’t watched ESPN in years but have always enjoyed McShays content. It’s easy to criticize people when they are paid to give their opinion 24/7. They are bound to be wrong.

I think he’s very good at his job

But yeah there was definitely something off with his yesterday. Pale, puffy, seemed a little spaced out.

Recently had covid and before going on air he found out a friend/colleague had passed away.

Also, poor choice on the suit (the color washes him out).

Advertisement
Back