SIAP (Scrimmage Tonight?)

Advertisement
He was stacked brother. I don’t wanna get in the back and forth but that’s a play on
Not sure what stacked means but if that means he pushed off I agree. There’s a reason ts is closer than suddenly loses a yard when the ball arrives There’s nothing wrong with getting beat by Rambo , it’s happened multiiple. He’s our number one wr facing the number one cb. He’s on island , it’s not like he’s in the slot.

Its funny I knew who’d be one of the few guys who’d have a reaction to that lol.

Advertisement
I love coach lashlee but there’s nothing really complex about what he runs. He’s just going to make sure to put your under constant distress all game but nothing mind blowing. He’ll admit to being simple but lethal
You are right for the most part, but he has a good feel for the game and what to call. Enos, for example, had none.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love coach lashlee but there’s nothing really complex about what he runs. He’s just going to make sure to put your under constant distress all game but nothing mind blowing. He’ll admit to being simple but lethal

My Auburn buddy says Lashlee despises Alabama and can guarantee this game means a lot to him. He likes him at Auburn and he game planned well it was Malzahn that would get in the way.

Not sure what stacked means but if that means he pushed off I agree. There’s a reason ts is closer than suddenly loses a yard when the ball arrives There’s nothing wrong with getting beat by Rambo , it’s happened multiiple. He’s our number one wr facing the number one cb. He’s on island , it’s not like he’s in the slot.

Its funny I knew who’d be one of the few guys who’d have a reaction to that lol.
Stacked is when the receiver gets by the db and is running directly in front of him, making it hard for the db to make a play. Usually on go routes

Advertisement

I’m not a fan of Lashlee myself to simple imo. Also too many throw away plays, and he checks out when defensive coordinators have his number.

I mean you should know Ima have something to say because to me he was beat clean lol and I won’t explain what stacked means but to me it’s a clean play

Advertisement
Back