SIAP Sam Brooks

Yup & to add on to what Prop joe is saying, yall should go back & watch his sophomore tape.

He absolutely embarrassed Herbert as a Soph coming off the edge when MNW played AH in 2016.

Sam is a freak athlete with uncanny attack ability, there isn't a better Rush-end in Dade than him. At the next level he can stand up as a OLB or put his hand in the dirt & go get the QB. He's also great against the run.

Nate H was a flat out goon off the field lol but he was a beast LB.

Still breaks my heart he didn't end up in a Cane uniform

Advertisement
Nate Harris was the truth. If he didn’t get hurt he would have made it in the nfl.

Was at the wrong place at the wrong time during a robbery. Didn’t he drive the getaway car or something but wasn’t aware they were robbing the joint? Coker had to drop him.

Advertisement
Nate Harris was the truth. If he didn’t get hurt he would have made it in the nfl.

Was at the wrong place at the wrong time during a robbery. Didn’t he drive the getaway car or something but wasn’t aware they were robbing the joint? Coker had to drop him.

Think he caught a case a few years ago for a string of robberies, too. Can’t imagine what it would’ve been like to have him and Willie playing at UM lol.

Brooks is one of those “jump off the screen” guys I always look for. These are the difference makers like that dude Rick signed for Spermy Fart called Roquan Smith. Guys that can change the outcome of games.

We keep signing guys like this mixed in with some of the local workmen, and we’re gonna be a tough out.

Good comparison, Roquan came to Ga at about same Ht, Wt, kid never gave up on a play and won Butkus award and will go in first round.

Think he caught a case a few years ago for a string of robberies, too. Can’t imagine what it would’ve been like to have him and Willie playing at UM lol.

He did.

It wasnt really a wrong place at a wrong time thing with Nate. He was a real goon. Nate and them knew it was a big dice gambling game going down and they robbed it. Sometimes its over 5k at them games.
Nate had a solid career at Louisville, then went and played a year for the Chiefs in the nfl. Think he had an injury and they let him go andf that was it. That whole group at Louisville was heywire....that coach allowed them to do what ever they wanted they was robbing and selling drugs up there cause one of my boys was on that team as well.

Advertisement
He did.

It wasnt really a wrong place at a wrong time thing with Nate. He was a real goon. Nate and them knew it was a big dice gambling game going down and they robbed it. Sometimes its over 5k at them games.
Nate had a solid career at Louisville, then went and played a year for the Chiefs in the nfl. Think he had an injury and they let him go andf that was it. That whole group at Louisville was heywire....that coach allowed them to do what ever they wanted they was robbing and selling drugs up there cause one of my boys was on that team as well.
You ever been to Lousiville ? I have for a cousin's graduation and he played football too. It ain't **** to do in that boring *** town. I feel bad when city guys go to places like that. Your mindset is a take mindset and you go to Louisville probably felt like the **** up there.

Advertisement
Back