SIAP Sam Brooks

Advertisement
Kid was the best defensive player in dade county last year.

Any time u watch MNW play...hges just making plays everywhere. Fast twitch athlete, and a hunter.

Reminds me of Nate Harris from back in the 02 class.

Uh NO! at the comparison.

There is nowhere near the violence in that HUDL that Nate Harris played with.

Looks like a good athlete but no Natw Harris

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awesome. Now just pull in Avery Huff and let Howard walk. and add one more and we will be great at LB.

Pierre and Brooks at LB is awesome so far
I like a class of Pierre, Brooks, Huff and Rian (whats his name?). Not sold on Howard, but he does have the height and frame to add weight. If Howard is really fast then that's something to consider.

That’s a real Miami man. “305 Till The Death of Me” says it all. Fck all the groupies and front-running brainwashed chumps who run off to KKK land.
I have a Bro who is an alabaga fan and just can't understand the breath and depth of racism in bama. Say's racism is all of America and as a Bro I can't argue that, but I'd say every school in the SEC are the original defenders of slavery, segregation and rights exclusion. While racism exist everywhere in the US, The U is more inclusive of minorities and women. I know history and alabaga is an institution that AA should not want to make elite in any manner IMO.

Good to see that Brooks has committed.

If he recovers well from the injury last season, he's going to cause a lot of problems for opposing offenses in the future.

Good to have a couple more Northwestern guys on the team again with him and Bethel (and Smith).

Advertisement
tumblr_mbrip042uM1ruz6zso1_500.gif

Yup & to add on to what Prop joe is saying, yall should go back & watch his sophomore tape.

He absolutely embarrassed Herbert as a Soph coming off the edge when MNW played AH in 2016.

Sam is a freak athlete with uncanny attack ability, there isn't a better Rush-end in Dade than him. At the next level he can stand up as a OLB or put his hand in the dirt & go get the QB. He's also great against the run.

Nate H was a flat out goon off the field lol but he was a beast LB.

Yea he reminds me of Nate because i played against Nate when he was at Edison. Nate was fast twitch, and they would move him around...put him on the edge to rush on 3rd downs. Nate once he saw where it was going...it was 203 steps and he was there. Thats what Sam Brooks has. See it...Go Get it.
I remember him getting off on Herbert as well. He also has room to grow...kid likely with strong work will be a 6'2 225-230 kid while here.

I like a class of Pierre, Brooks, Huff and Rian (whats his name?). Not sold on Howard, but he does have the height and frame to add weight. If Howard is really fast then that's something to consider.

Howard isnt a Lb though...doesnt attempt to play it...and has been lining up at Safety the last two off seasons. He weighed in at 6'2 180 about 2 weeks back. Howard sees himself as a safety.

Advertisement
Kid was the best defensive player in dade county last year.

Any time u watch MNW play...hges just making plays everywhere. Fast twitch athlete, and a hunter.

Reminds me of Nate Harris from back in the 02 class.

Was Harris the LB that went to LSU?

Go Canes!

Brooks is one of those “jump off the screen” guys I always look for. These are the difference makers like that dude Rick signed for Spermy Fart called Roquan Smith. Guys that can change the outcome of games.

We keep signing guys like this mixed in with some of the local workmen, and we’re gonna be a tough out.

Advertisement
Back