SIAP Sam Brooks

Advertisement
It would be a great idea to drop a kid whos been a loyal member in the class and has done nothing wrong. You don't do seans cousin like that

So you should keep a kid over better local prospects because he is Sean Taylor cousin lol

Advertisement
TgGrTsD.gif

So he’s measuring at 6’2 195 and you think he’ll be a d end here. Seems legit.

Advertisement
**** of a prospect and happy to have him. I just hope he comes back at full speed, guess we'll see.

Business decision though? We got bags as well? Completely kidding, but it does crack me up how when someone goes somewhere else and says "business decision" it gets some in a tizzy.

Kid was the best defensive player in dade county last year.

Any time u watch MNW play...hges just making plays everywhere. Fast twitch athlete, and a hunter.

Reminds me of Nate Harris from back in the 02 class.

Sam Brooks is the real deal.. I must say he's the recruit that will be in Surge19' that goes undervalued and overlooked!! A 100% healthy Sam Brooks= the best defensive player in the state...

Nice..... so we have two really good LB's locked up. Nobody here thinks we have a shot with Eaford?

Advertisement
Kid was the best defensive player in dade county last year.

Any time u watch MNW play...hges just making plays everywhere. Fast twitch athlete, and a hunter.

Reminds me of Nate Harris from back in the 02 class.
Yup & to add on to what Prop joe is saying, yall should go back & watch his sophomore tape.

He absolutely embarrassed Herbert as a Soph coming off the edge when MNW played AH in 2016.

Sam is a freak athlete with uncanny attack ability, there isn't a better Rush-end in Dade than him. At the next level he can stand up as a OLB or put his hand in the dirt & go get the QB. He's also great against the run.

Nate H was a flat out goon off the field lol but he was a beast LB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
6’2 200 with size to grow, and he tested out well above 100 for the spark rating as a junior which is very good. Brooks is elite, his film shows it
He was talking about Diamante Howard. Read better bruh.

I woke up this morning literally thinking that it's about time for someone to commit. Not sure how I missed Sam's commitment last night, but it was definitely a welcomed gift this morning.

He's my favorite defensive recruit on our board.

He is the perfect hybrid freak that is ideal for what Diaz likes to do schematic wise.

Awesome pickup by the staff. Great OLB/Rush End that can thrive in Diaz' system.

Richt has these guys in non-stop recruiting mode. And it's what we have to do to stay ahead of the last minute bag dropping SEC cvnts.

Love how 2019 is shaping up. Each year, that Rokulika jag list shrinks considerably (can count them now on two hands) and the talent across the board increases. The 19 class will get our roster talent well into the Top 10 - back where it should be. Deep with studs all over.

Advertisement
Back