SIAP Rattler to the portal

Advertisement
I'm thinking Oregon or ASU.. Maybe , he will enter the NFL draft with the Dolphins selecting him with their first pick. The local press and many Dolphans will declare him the steal of the draft.

They See Me Rollin College Football GIF by ESPN

Go somewhere with a coach that can simplify an efficient offensive passing scheme. Just let him throw and not think. His upside is worth the risk.

Advertisement
What character issues are people referring to? I've seen multiple people mention it but I haven't seen anything negative in articles about him other than his play.
There is a video out there of him with his high school teammates and you will have a hard time making it through the whole thing. I’ve never seen a more entitled self important arrogant douchebag. Kid trashes his teammates to their faces, just a total piece of shiit. More so than @JBCanes-NC

I like a redemption story and would like to see Rattler transfer, grow up, and live up to his potential.

Odds aren’t in his favor.

Advertisement
So put him in a situation where he doesn’t have to look over his shoulder every play & he’ll be fine lol

I think you’re right on UT and ole miss being good fits for him. That said, if he wants an absolute shoe in job with a super pass happy offense, just go to TT and call it a day. What a tremendous fall from grace, though.

There is a video out there of him with his high school teammates and you will have a hard time making it through the whole thing. I’ve never seen a more entitled self important arrogant douchebag. Kid trashes his teammates to their faces, just a total piece of shiit. More so than @JBCanes-NC
Oh wow. That's disappointing to know. Won't win much doing stuff like that.

Advertisement
Tvd is also draft eligible next year. So who knows if he starts next year and puts up big numbers he could leave for the draft
That would be my thinking and would makes perfect sense.
But I know today’s youth and they are not very smart, they don’t think like that. They would rather transfer down, take the easy way out and play for a terrible FIU team before waiting their turn.

Advertisement
This.

He still had 1,438yds 11TD’s & 5INT’s with 3rushing TD’s before he was benched, it’s not like he was terrible.

He just wasn’t cut out for the situation in Okla because his bit of a head case in terms of his mentality. But off pure QB talent alone, the kid’s got skills that are undeniable.

Is he a NFL caliber QB? No. But can he be a very good college starter & lead a team to a good season? Without question.

He’ll be one of the highest sought after commodities on the Free Agent Portal market, best believe every top team in the SEC not named Bama will be clamoring for this kid.

**** he could even go to Stillwater & be a beast in Gundy’s system.

attitude, character, and mentality of TVD

vs.

attitude, character, and character of Rattler

let that marinade for a bit and then think about how lucky we are to have one guy instead of the other.

I wanna know where all those dudes are tag at we’re telling me how he was going to be slam dunk first rounder…

they're hanging out with the rest of the same idiots who never played or coached who said TVD wasn't a good QB

Advertisement
Back