SIAP Rattler to the portal

This.

He still had 1,438yds 11TD’s & 5INT’s with 3rushing TD’s before he was benched, it’s not like he was terrible.

He just wasn’t cut out for the situation in Okla because his bit of a head case in terms of his mentality. But off pure QB talent alone, the kid’s got skills that are undeniable.

Is he a NFL caliber QB no, but can he be a very good college starter & lead a team to a good season, without question.

He’ll be one of the highest sought after commodities on the Free Agent Portal market, best believe every top team in the SEC not named Bama will be clamoring for this kid.

**** he could even go to Stillwater & be a beast in Gundy’s system.
But he's one of those players who's fine as long as things go well. As soon as things get tough he'll start blaming his teammates and quit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So put him in a situation where he doesn’t have to look over his shoulder every play & he’ll be fine lol
Easier said than done. I always think of TO and how he would eventually turn on his team when he felt he didn't get the ball enough. Look, I don't really know anything about this kid, it's just that QBs who don't work out at their first school seem to fail a lot.

Advertisement
Damaged good, **** attitude. If you can’t make it as a QB in college at Oklahoma…it’s never happening. Sorry for being blunt and I nate personally coming at kids, but this kid needs to humble himself.

This.

He still had 1,438yds 11TD’s & 5INT’s with 3rushing TD’s before he was benched, it’s not like he was terrible.

He just wasn’t cut out for the situation in Okla because his bit of a head case in terms of his mentality. But off pure QB talent alone, the kid’s got skills that are undeniable.

Is he a NFL caliber QB no, but can he be a very good college starter & lead a team to a good season, without question.

He’ll be one of the highest sought after commodities on the Free Agent Portal market, best believe every top team in the SEC not named Bama will be clamoring for this kid.

**** he could even go to Stillwater & be a beast in Gundy’s system.
I just read your comment.
Oklahoma State.

Just cause I think his bratty *** is that petty to do it.

Advertisement
I think Garcia stays at least one more year..
I doubt it. But I sincerely hope so. He’s got a lot of catching up to do. TVD is playing really well, and shown he can do it on game days. This is not the days of old, where you can stack QBs.

I doubt it. But I sincerely hope so. He’s got a lot of catching up to do. TVD is playing really well, and shown he can do it on game days. This is not the days of old, where you can stack QBs.
Tvd is also draft eligible next year. So who knows if he starts next year and puts up big numbers he could leave for the draft

Advertisement
Good God I’d lose sleep if he got paired up with Phil Longo...

That’s a problem we don’t need lol
I think he needs to go to an OC that will reel him back in. He needs a structured offense that will protect him from himself. He plays off script too much. Tries to do too much at times and is an avid risk taker. I think an outright air raid offense will be more of the same for him. I think Clemson and Oregon should be at the top of his list. Offenses that will keep him in check, on schedule and allow him to shine due to their recruiting.

He needs to stop trying to be Pat Mahomes with his playmaking and be more Matthew Stafford with his passing ability.

Last edited:
I think he needs to go to an OC that will reel him back in. He needs a structured offense that will protect from himself. He plays off script too much. Tries to do too much at times and is an avid risk taker. I think an outright air raid offense will be more of the same for him. I think Clemson and Oregon should be at the top of his list. Offenses that will keep him in check, on schedule and allow him to shine due to their recruiting.

He needs to stop trying to be Pat Mahomes with his playmaking and be more Matthew Stafford with his pass ability.
I cannot see him at Clemson. He's not Dabo's kind of player... Nothing to do with ability. It's character and personality.

Also, I believe his "team" his very involved. Not sure who wants to deal with that.

I cannot see him at Clemson. He's not Dabo's kind of player... Nothing to do with ability. It's character and personality.

Also, I believe his "team" his very involved. Not sure who wants to deal with that.
What character issues are people referring to? I've seen multiple people mention it but I haven't seen anything negative in articles about him other than his play.

Advertisement
Back