SIAP Rattler to the portal

Advertisement

He should transfer to Tennessee, he’d fit great with Josh Heupel in a similar system.

He could also go to Ole Miss & be the successor to Matt Corral & would kill it with Kiffin.

Also, if I was him I’d wait to see who TTech hires & consider going there if they bring in another Air Raid guy.

It's crazy how alot of ppl predicted his downfall based on his attitude.

He's still young and has time but.... ****
This.

He still had 1,438yds 11TD’s & 5INT’s with 3rushing TD’s before he was benched, it’s not like he was terrible.

He just wasn’t cut out for the situation in Okla because his bit of a head case in terms of his mentality. But off pure QB talent alone, the kid’s got skills that are undeniable.

Is he a NFL caliber QB? No. But can he be a very good college starter & lead a team to a good season? Without question.

He’ll be one of the highest sought after commodities on the Free Agent Portal market, best believe every top team in the SEC not named Bama will be clamoring for this kid.

**** he could even go to Stillwater & be a beast in Gundy’s system.

Last edited:

He should transfer to Tennessee, he’d fit great with Josh Heupel in a similar system.

He could also go to Ole Miss & be the successor to Matt Corral & would kill it with Kiffin.

Also, if I was him I’d wait to see who TTech hires & consider going there if they bring in another Air Raid guy.

rumor has it Alex Grinch, DC from Oklahoma may be the leader on TTech board.... He interviewed this weekend while OU was on bye

Advertisement

That’s what I saw but didn’t know how to post it…thanks LCE..

This.

He still had 1,438yds 11TD’s & 5INT’s with 3rushing TD’s before he was benched, it’s not like he was terrible.

He just wasn’t cut out for the situation in Okla because his bit of a head case in terms of his mentality. But off pure QB talent alone, the kid’s got skills that are undeniable.

Is he a NFL caliber QB no, but can he be a very good college starter & lead a team to a good season, without question.

He’ll be one of the highest sought after commodities on the Free Agent Portal market, best believe enteral you every top team in the SEC not named Bama will be clamoring for this kid.

Where would you say is the best(or most likely) destination for him?

Advertisement
This.

Is he a NFL caliber QB no, but can he be a very good college starter & lead a team to a good season, without question.

He’ll be one of the highest sought after commodities on the Free Agent Portal market, best believe enteral you every top team in the SEC not named Bama will be clamoring for this kid.

Now THAT would be interesting…

Advertisement
Didn’t they just sign another 5 star QB and have a couple already there..?
Yes, they have 4-star Carson Beck from the 2020 class, 5-star Brock Vandagriff from the 2021 class & they’re going to sign 5-star Gunner Stockton in the 2022 class.

Plus JT Daniels still has more eligibility, but he’s pretty much a bust anyway.

But Rattler wouldn’t fit at all in UGA’s offense, he’d hate having to hand the ball off 40 times a game & barely getting to throw it 20 times lol.

Advertisement
I wanna know where all those dudes are tag at we’re telling me how he was going to be slam dunk first rounder…

Exactly. I don't see why Clemson would take him, they already have a 5* that can't play QB

It's crazy how alot of ppl predicted his downfall based on his attitude.

He's still young and has time but.... ****
I'd put money on him never really amounting to anything in football. Kids like that almost never get it together.

Advertisement
Back