SIAP - Official Count: CIS members not renewing their ST's?

Advertisement
Only faqqots will renew.

The AD and head coach just told you to quit "bltching" after they lost 7 games in their 4th year. Just seriously turn your ******* in if you plan on handing money over to them. You're a gutless coward.

Advertisement
Getting our 6 again. Just like I supported the players through the shannon crap show, I'll continue to do so now.

Based on your previous statements it didnt seem like you were supporting anything while Shannon was there let alone season tickets.

When did I ever say I wasn't going to games not getting tickets during the shannon era? Dude sucked, but me canceling my tix wasn't getting him fired, just like no one canceling now will get Golden fired. Golden's record next year will take care of that.

Getting our 6 again. Just like I supported the players through the shannon crap show, I'll continue to do so now.

Based on your previous statements it didnt seem like you were supporting anything while Shannon was there let alone season tickets.

When did I ever say I wasn't going to games not getting tickets during the shannon era? Dude sucked, but me canceling my tix wasn't getting him fired, just like no one canceling now will get Golden fired. Golden's record next year will take care of that.

2 seats + HC donation out here. I'm not wasting my weekends anymore and non-renewals do send a message.

Renewing my 6, been through up's and down's, not going to stop supporting them now.
I go with a group of about 20ppl give or take, lost of frustration, but everyone's renewing at this point.

Hope all of you get rained out, sun burned, diarrhea, hang over and lose your wallets. Stop contributing to the problem and thumping your chest like you are a super fan. **** all of you!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Live in Atlanta, so not a season ticket holder. But I typically go to at least one game a year sometimes two. That will not be happening in 2015.

I didn't renew last year, so technically it's not a loss to the school (although I still get mail asking me to renew), but, needless to say, I will not be buying tickets this season (I had 3 seats).

Advertisement
I didn't renew last year. I knew this season would be a ****-show and refused to support that fat slob.

Advertisement
Back