SIAP - Official Count: CIS members not renewing their ST's?

Advertisement
Not renewing if i feel like going i'll order cheap on stub hub. Been a season ticket holder for 9 years! this is Bull****

Getting our 6 again. Just like I supported the players through the shannon crap show, I'll continue to do so now.

Advertisement
Out of towner here, ceasing my HC donation for this year. My wife and I normally go to 3-4 games a year, and we'll just go thru the opposing team's ticket office to get our seats for when we go.

Unless adidas absolutely blows me away with what they come out with for us, I won't be buying apparel/shoes, either.

Advertisement
Out of towner here, ceasing my HC donation for this year. My wife and I normally go to 3-4 games a year, and we'll just go thru the opposing team's ticket office to get our seats for when we go.

Unless adidas absolutely blows me away with what they come out with for us, I won't be buying apparel/shoes, either.

So your not supporting the program and in turn supporting Miami's rivals, but will change your mind if it appeals to your fashion sense?

Getting our 6 again. Just like I supported the players through the shannon crap show, I'll continue to do so now.

Based on your previous statements it didnt seem like you were supporting anything while Shannon was there let alone season tickets.

Advertisement
Didn't #renew last year. Will still attend games and be #united at games with 3 via $5 stubhub lower bowl tickets.

So your not supporting the program and in turn supporting Miami's rivals, but will change your mind if it appeals to your fashion sense?
If the opponent can give me a seat worth paying for (i.e. better than the nosebleeds that the HC sticks us with sometimes), then they'll get my cash. Better product. I'll still be in person to support the Canes in full throat.

If adidas makes something I really like, then I'll spend my money on it. Pretty simple.

The HC currently has a rotten product in the football program that needs major changes made to it. If/When they improve the product, then they can bring me back as a donor. Otherwise, my cash walks.

Advertisement
Can we put our cohesive marketing minds to use out here and figure out how to semi-accurately project the number/rate of season ticket holders/donors Flake & Co. have lost since game one?

I'm pretty sure we can get a solid sample size on here.

$2,500 in 2 field club seats along with HC donations staying in my pocket next year!

Out of towner, not donating to HC. Used to have season tickets, license plate, HC donation, etc. when I lived in Florida. Now I usually just throw bones to the HC and the occasional official ticket purchase instead of scalpers. Until we get serious about winning, I'm done.

Advertisement
Back