SIAP - Official Count: CIS members not renewing their ST's?

MikeyMo

Recruit
Pretty sure someone already did this on here, but does anyone know what the final count of CIS members not renewing their season tickets was?

Whatever that number is I feels like it's growing pretty steadily.

Can we do an updated poll to to see how much it's grown? Be nice to see it on a chart. I'd love to send that sh*t to flake too.

Advertisement
I remember a post a while back about that and in a page and a half we were at 12k dollars easily and half the comments weren't actually people saying how much they weren't buying but just general comments. This would be interesting to see

Advertisement
4 seats in section 144 not being renewed. No donation, no tickets. Lots of savings.

2 seats here, not renewed since the end of 2012, nor have we gone to any road trips like we used to.

Advertisement
I could see not making road trips and stuff, but if you are in Miami, what else are you going to do? Go on CIS forums?

I could see not making road trips and stuff, but if you are in Miami, what else are you going to do? Go on CIS forums?

Hmmm lets see, we live in Miami where there is 1,000 things to do on any given weekend. I will find something better to do than watch 'JUST ANOTHER' .500 team.

Out of towner...while I haven't held season tix for the last couple years, we certainly won't be giving our usual HC donation this year.

Advertisement
Not renewing 2 club seats and no merchandise. First time I will not attend at least one one home game since 1980. No road trips this year also first time in 15 years.

I no longer live in Miami. If I still did, I would consider the following. Playing a round of golf at any of the courses at Doral, Crandon Park at Key Biscayne, or any of the other great courses in the Miami area, eating the garlic rolls while enjoying a Mario the Baker pizza, hanging out at south Beach during the day or walking along any of the other outstanding beaches in the area (I spent my time at Haulover) Fishing anywhere, while landlocked, and not paying a dime for it unless you wanted to hang out at the pier, or rent a boat, occasionally going to concerts that always interested me but weren't the Who, going to UM basketball games (the team has good players and excellent coaching that deserve fan support), taking a jaunt to the keys and finding serenity whenever you need it, going to Metro Zoo and seeing the animals without cages), opening the windows and watching the majesty of a south Florida thunderstorm at night, walking by sweaters in Department stores and knowing you'll never need them, you can eat the world's best seafood at local restaurants (no suggestions here as I have been away too long) or in the Keys. you can go to a park, I played in Greynolds park a lot, but Crandon Park and Cape Florida is an excellent park, and if you are bored and can't find anything to do in Miami, you suffer the privilege of having tons to do in Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale, with Disney or Universal an option, so yeah you got nothing to do living in Miami, right. I wish I suffer like you.

Advertisement
6 season tickets not being renewed.....yes it sucks and hurts because my daughters absolutely love it but a few weeks ago my 14 yr old told me " Dad, don't buy until Golden is gone".....Yes, I have a great daughter!!!

6 season tickets not being renewed.....yes it sucks and hurts because my daughters absolutely love it but a few weeks ago my 14 yr old told me " Dad, don't buy until Golden is gone".....Yes, I have a great daughter!!!

And very smart and Observant. You go girl.

Renewing my 6, been through up's and down's, not going to stop supporting them now.
I go with a group of about 20ppl give or take, lost of frustration, but everyone's renewing at this point.

Advertisement
Back