SIAP Moss and Mario's Recruiting layout

Advertisement
Him speaking about Mario's plan gives me confidence we got this. When Diaz got the job he was going around talking shut ready for interviews where Mario is like gtf away from me I have to recruit elites. Love the effort and plan he has. Enjoy the ride man it will take awhile but we got this. Gut this roster sign elites and let's get back to old miami

Advertisement
I don't think my colleagues would appreciate me listening to a Miami recruit talking about his recruitment. I'll ask them though. :ROFLMAO:
Asking Grace Helbig GIF by This Might Get
wrestling brawl GIF by WWE

35 mins? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Cliff notes?

Good stuff from CM.

- provided a lot of insight into his physical development as a football player since middle school

- talked about how he wasn’t into Miami at all but Mario kept persisting

- Mario talked a lot about relationships and how they’re key

- CM has a real good relationship/connection with former Oregon coaches

- liked the small school feel and small class size at UM

- wanted to go to a school that is committed to bringing in big time players. Mario then walked him through his outlook on the 2023 class and talked about how much talent there is in the state, etc and that really appealed to him.

Advertisement
Mario talked last night in the fox stream with Klatt how Bama has a priority board that doesn’t have more than 4 guys per position because they plan on getting their top targets no exceptions.

That’s his plan for Miami. No plan B,C,D guys anymore. He is going to bring in the top tier guys and be relentless with recruiting. Top 10 classes every year with possible top 5 maybe. That puts you on the same field as the top programs. We are a couple years away from even competing with the top teams but winning the coastal should be goal 1 and it should roll from there

Mario talked last night in the fox stream with Klatt how Bama has a priority board that doesn’t have more than 4 guys per position because they plan on getting their top targets no exceptions.

That’s his plan for Miami. No plan B,C,D guys anymore. He is going to bring in the top tier guys and be relentless with recruiting. Top 10 classes every year with possible top 5 maybe. That puts you on the same field as the top programs. We are a couple years away from even competing with the top teams but winning the coastal should be goal 1 and it should roll from there

Link to stream please.

Go Canes

Advertisement

Must watch for the recruit guru's. Mario showed Moss the layout of the Florida kids coming up in 23. Bruh this kid is sold and it tells u we about to clean up in sfla. Man I'm excited.....bruh I know Stewart's in the bag after this interview.

@Dwinstitles he got this kid mad at his parents for not raising him in the 305 hahahaha
crazy part is how many Gorman kids did we have and he never got an offer from the prior staff? smh

Advertisement

To your last point about winning the Coastal, I know I’m Captain Obvious but after years of paper tiger recruiting classes, I think it would benefit Mario on the trail immensely if he can show tangible improvement over the recent product. Winning the Coastal, scoring points by highlighting your all star QB and his many weapons, improve the defense (especially tackling and toughness) and your job of selling future greatness becomes that much easier.

He also mentions Miami is changing the weight room and locker room and sounded like it would be quick. I’m sure Feld handed Rado a laundry list of needs prior to everyone coming back equipment-wise given where he is coming from and what they have access to.

If I am UM the locker room should be the NICEST in CFB. The biggest wow factor for recruiting simply because we don’t have an on campus stadium for that wow factor. Just go ultra modern ultra high end so kids see it and it’s compared to TAMU, Oregon, UGA, etc.

Btw i told yall and Cyrus confirmed it. The kids look at the rankings, atleast the top kids do. And they see who moving and who you getting. Those stars do matter in bringing in other stars. He spoke of Skinner flipping from Bama etc.

Advertisement
Back