SIAP: Mark Walton arrested for misdemeanor battery in Miami

Here you go, broke and the idiot brigade of mizcane krazycane oblivion and others spend 15+ pages trying to prove who king dumb**** is.

Bruh I can't evem 😂😂😂 from his Rose Bowl game I knew he was easily the best rb in college and I love Mark but he couldn't touch him. **** Cook wishes he could be Saquan now

Advertisement
Here you go, broke and the idiot brigade of mizcane krazycane oblivion and others spend 15+ pages trying to prove who king dumb**** is.

Edit: broke clarifies a few pages in that he doesn’t think Walton is the better prospect, my bad. He just takes shots at the best running back prospect since AP

Its the same idiots who are saying our defense was better than Clemsons because we rated higher statistically. LMFAO.

Can't defend it. Never lay a hand on a woman. Period.
I don't think you can quite frame it in that way. Sounds like he snatched her phone and when she went to grab it back they tussled over the PHONE and both received scratches. If Mark wasn't a big football player they probably would have both been charged or neither charged. I'm sure some scummy *** lawsuit is already in the works.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shouldn't have gone after the phone as this wouldn't even be news if he hadn't. Stupid mistake on his part and hopefully this "news" is the worst of it for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the part that makes zero sense: "both Walton and the woman had scratches".

Hard stop. If Walton got into a "tussle" with a woman, you best believe he isn't scratching her. Who tf scratches someone in a fight? This sounds like Walton grabbed the phone and, in the process of doing so, left a minor scratch. There was no fight, this isn't Kareem Hunt, Part II. We've all seen what happens when an NFL running back really wants to pick a fight with a woman. The result isn't scratches.

With Hunt it was "brutal beating" being reported. Here it's a "tussle". Sounds like the chick tried to film him, he grabbed her phone, then she went after him and he pushed her off leading to the scratches on both of them. Nothing will probably come of this.

With Hunt it was "brutal beating" being reported. Here it's a "tussle". Sounds like the chick tried to film him, he grabbed her phone, then she went after him and he pushed her off leading to the scratches on both of them. Nothing will probably come of this.
I'm a lawyer, someone tell Walton to holla at me, I'll handle this.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to introduce the following:

Exhibit A, Ray Rice video;
Exhibit B, Joe Mixon video; and lastly
Exhibit C, Kareem Hunt video.

That is what it looks like when an NFL running back gets violent with a woman. A couple scratches? The defense rests." throws up The U

This sounds like nothing much actually happened. "Battery" sounds a bit excessive for trying to grab someone's phone.

Walton has always had excellent character and I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
Back