SIAP: Mark Walton arrested for misdemeanor battery in Miami

Advertisement
Never took him for a knucklehead

I don’t think he is, but I’m willing to let it play out.

Who knows what happened. I’ve seen some people that are otherwise normal, or seem to be normal, do some crazy shlt when it comes to cars and traffic, and I don’t necessarily mean him. Who knows what those other people are like. Could be some fūckhead troublemakers.

All I know is the last time something came up with Mark Walton, there were several posters on here that jumped to all kinds of conclusions and threw him right under the bus. The whole thing ended up being a hoax for the most part, and he was definitely innocent.

I also remember that this Andy Slater was whipping up a lot of hate towards towards MW, for literally doing nothing.

I’m taking all of this with a big grain of salt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spending too much time in Cincinnati will destroy any good man.

That said, we need a separate WEZ type forum setup so those that want to debate if/when it's acceptable to hit a woman can do so unencumbered.

I'll be here wondering if I'd kill Baby Hitler but I had to do it via partial birth abortion while also speculating if racism is more rampant in the Souf or if other parts of the country just hide it better.

Find those posts, because I find that hard to believe
True story dog u know i wont lie it was mizcane and krazycane. There was a whole thread about it i wont look for it cause thats too much to do but im telling u its true. They were calling SB a bust and to me that was crazy then and now

Advertisement
Probably in town for the Boat Show or one of the many festivities in town this weekend. Plus who the **** would willingly be in Ohio at this time of year?

I don't agree with this. Everyone needs restraining at times. So would you allow a woman to just walk up and slap the **** out of you and take your phone and wallet?

This. If a women think she gonna walk up to me and just bust me upside the head with something she got another thing coming. Equal rights muthafuka

Advertisement
If the “ tussle” had been with a guy..nothing to see..

But in these day and times you can’t even bump into a female non the less grab her or even grab at her.

These professional athletes gotta realize these ALOT of people out there looking for a quick payday.

True story dog u know i wont lie it was mizcane and krazycane. There was a whole thread about it i wont look for it cause thats too much to do but im telling u its true. They were calling SB a bust and to me that was crazy then and now

Predicting how a college RB will do in the NFL is always a crapshoot, but as much as I like Walton, you have to put SB ahead of him in any draft, it’s not even arguable. But I appreciate the loyalty.

This is the part that makes zero sense: "both Walton and the woman had scratches".

Hard stop. If Walton got into a "tussle" with a woman, you best believe he isn't scratching her. Who tf scratches someone in a fight? This sounds like Walton grabbed the phone and, in the process of doing so, left a minor scratch. There was no fight, this isn't Kareem Hunt, Part II. We've all seen what happens when an NFL running back really wants to pick a fight with a woman. The result isn't scratches.

Advertisement
Back