SIAP: Mark Walton arrested for misdemeanor battery in Miami

***** boyfriend could have driven around the car, but that aggressive bltch wanted to start some trouble. She jumped out of the car and ran all the way towards him.

I don’t condone phone grabbing, and Mark needs to learn you don’t deal with aśšholes by being a bigger aśšhole, but that video is exculpatory, imo.

Of the two, she seemed more aggressive.

As much as some people deserve to be slapped, you must always resist the temptation.

Advertisement
Dude is a total beta. Could’ve squashed the situation sooner. Then she says “no let me go” couldn’t even keep his own girl in check. Not saying what mark did was right. Mark tells his girl to get in the car and she gets back in the fckng car.
These players have to understand that they have a big target on their back and beeatches out there wishing a dude lay hands on them for the come up.

yeah fuc all that **** bytch put her hands on me you getting spit on first time. while I try to walk away ....second time I'm knocking you the fuc out. and any ***** that want to be captain supa sava hoe can join you in the emergency room.

that being said this isn't marks first time beating women. we covered the **** up last 2 times he need to get some help.

Dude is a total beta. Could’ve squashed the situation sooner. Then she says “no let me go” couldn’t even keep his own girl in check. Not saying what mark did was right. Mark tells his girl to get in the car and she gets back in the fckng car.
These players have to understand that they have a big target on their back and beeatches out there wishing a dude lay hands on them for the come up.

0% chance those people had any idea who he was

Advertisement
Just like I been sayin everything is guilty until proven innocent in today's day & age.

People always jumping to conclusions & immediately assuming the worst without having all the facts.

The main culprit in this whole situation is the bhitch made beta boyfriend that can't control his girl. When she says "let me get out", you don't. You keep driving & tell her it's unnecessary or if the police are on the scene you sit & wait until they approach you & ask what happened.

That's a clear sign of entitlement on the woman's part. Mark shouldn't have slapped her phone out of her hand, but all this is the result of a woman that doesn't lose arguments & was determined that she was going to interrupt Mark's discussion with those officers because her side had to be heard smh lol

A car stopping in the middle of traffic makes people go insane. Why would he do that? Or did the incident start from something that happened before that?

That video shows that she was the aggressor, and pursued Mark.
When he put his hands up was after she attacked Him, she was still agressive..
What the **** was the video that security saw.?

Advertisement
"Is it ok? Is it ok? Is it ok?!?" She says in his face like an idiot after getting out to confront him. Despise chicks like that. Mark did nothing. Drop the charges.
Men get done dirty like that all the time. She could of hit him 3-4 times and he finally puts her to sleep and he’s the bad guy.

Just like I been sayin everything is guilty until proven innocent in today's day & age.

People always jumping to conclusions & immediately assuming the worst without having all the facts.

The main culprit in this whole situation is the bhitch made beta boyfriend that can't control his girl. When she says "let me get out", you don't. You keep driving & tell her it's unnecessary or if the police are on the scene you sit & wait until they approach you & ask what happened.

That's a clear sign of entitlement on the woman's part. Mark shouldn't have slapped her phone out of her hand, but all this is the result of a woman that doesn't lose arguments & was determined that she was going to interrupt Mark's discussion with those officers because her side had to be heard smh lol

A car stopping in the middle of traffic makes people go insane. Why would he do that? Or did the incident start from something that happened before that?

That video shows other cars driving around the stopped car. All that beta boyfriend had to do was drive around. Problem solved.

Some people live in a constant state of anger and victimization. Stay away from those people, they are poison.

All this fūcking do-up and hassle all over fūcking nothing.

Advertisement
yeah * all that **** bytch put her hands on me you getting spit on first time. while I try to walk away ....second time I'm knocking you the * out. and any ***** that want to be captain supa sava hoe can join you in the emergency room.

that being said this isn't marks first time beating women. we covered the **** up last 2 times he need to get some help.
Nah, not a woman beater lol.

Advertisement
Is all about money, when you are famousand rich any little thing can become a big issue.
And I agree that most of thetimes you shouldn't hit women but sometimes they deserve it.

Advertisement
Back