SIAP: Mark Walton arrested for misdemeanor battery in Miami

This is the part that makes zero sense: "both Walton and the woman had scratches".

Hard stop. If Walton got into a "tussle" with a woman, you best believe he isn't scratching her. Who tf scratches someone in a fight? This sounds like Walton grabbed the phone and, in the process of doing so, left a minor scratch. There was no fight, this isn't Kareem Hunt, Part II. We've all seen what happens when an NFL running back really wants to pick a fight with a woman. The result isn't scratches.

Advertisement
This is the part that makes zero sense: "both Walton and the woman had scratches".

Hard stop. If Walton got into a "tussle" with a woman, you best believe he isn't scratching her. Who tf scratches someone in a fight? This sounds like Walton grabbed the phone and, in the process of doing so, left a minor scratch. There was no fight, this isn't Kareem Hunt, Part II. We've all seen what happens when an NFL running back really wants to pick a fight with a woman. The result isn't scratches.

You kidding? You don't think a 200lb NFL Running back from overtown is going to need to resort to scratching to gain the upper hand. He is fighting for his life. That chick was probably eating all his punches and bodying him with counters.

Seriously though, you are probably 100% correct. The chick wants a payday and is using the scratch as evidence even though it probably came from how you explained it. He may have even tried to block her from scratching and the crazy ***** scratched herself on his nails.

Advertisement
My guess is he tried to grab the phone or slap it out of the woman's hand and like always women just have to try to fight men and most likely like most fake tough women have little to no hands so she used wild slaps and scratched Mark. If it was actually serious it'd be more then a misdemeanor so he should be good

My guess is he tried to grab the phone or slap it out of the woman's hand and like always women just have to try to fight men and most likely like most fake tough women have little to no hands so she used wild slaps and scratched Mark. If it was actually serious it'd be more then a misdemeanor so he should be good

Ya all these people *****ing have never been in a fight in their life. This isn't some fat fvck, beer bellied, hick from Gainesville who beats his wife after finishing off a 30 of Pabst blue ribbon. If Walton assaulted a girl. I don't care if she is a bodybuilder who spends 4 nights a doing zumba kickboxing classes. She is going to have MAJOR damage from just one punch from Walton. Fractured orbital or jaw is most likely. Severely concussed. If the damage is a scratch than you already know this didn't happen like she said it did.

Advertisement
Ya all these people *****ing have never been in a fight in their life. This isn't some fat fvck, beer bellied, hick from Gainesville who beats his wife after finishing off a 30 of Pabst blue ribbon. If Walton assaulted a girl. I don't care if she is a bodybuilder who spends 4 nights a doing zumba kickboxing classes. She is going to have MAJOR damage from just one punch from Walton. Fractured orbital or jaw is most likely. Severely concussed. If the damage is a scratch than you already know this didn't happen like she said it did.
Bruh I got arrested one time for "assaulting" my sister and mind you im 6'1 220 so if I hit you and "threaten youe life" it'll leave a bruise? My sister showed a "redding" on her arm when her skin tone is brown. Needless to say my court date a month later was canceled and I was a broke 20 year old so people think Walton's going down? Please man a scratch from a rb known to knock heads on the field

Not buying one **** bit of this. Wasn't it Miami PD (not Gables) who tried to frame him for impersonating a police officer, then put the arrest on blast before he even stood trial for anything?
Which is still funny because impersonating a cop is a serious offense and won't just be let go later on as "my bad" especially from a young black man

Advertisement
Bruh I got arrested one time for "assaulting" my sister and mind you im 6'1 220 so if I hit you and "threaten youe life" it'll leave a bruise? My sister showed a "redding" on her arm when her skin tone is brown. Needless to say my court date a month later was canceled and I was a broke 20 year old so people think Walton's going down? Please man a scratch from a rb known to knock heads on the field

Exactly. If Walton hits this girl its going to leave a lot more than a scratch. Hes going to beat this case.

Can't defend it. Never lay a hand on a woman. Period.
I follow the code of don't put your hands on another person, but if they strike first, then crush them. This bs of never hit someone no matter what has led to more domestic abuse than less. The notion that one *** can pummel another without fear of reprisal has emboldened some to do things they normally wouldn't do out of common sense and reason. But if there are no repercussions, then what's their incentive to not hit in the first place? Cause=effect

Advertisement
I still need visual proof to believe this was said
Here you go, broke and the idiot brigade of mizcane krazycane oblivion and others spend 15+ pages trying to prove who king dumb**** is.

Edit: broke clarifies a few pages in that he doesn’t think Walton is the better prospect, my bad. He just takes shots at the best running back prospect since AP

Advertisement
Back