SIAP, latest from Dan Enos(4/2)

God I hated this dumb sandwich shxt. Thank god for Enos.

mark-richt-sandwich-1000.jpg

Advertisement
Solid, enjoyable interview. Appreciate that he's not settling for less.

On another note: This IPF is supposed to be new right? So why haven't they fixed that tear in the padding yet? It's been almost a month already and that joint is still there. lol. Anyways, back on subject...that whole day camp that was being ran here is obviously over w/.
They went the cheap route....they put bubble gum and elmers glue on that ****. Donna donated

Advertisement
The moment that bit about the sandwiches came out you just knew Richt was here on vacation.

When did he say that? I listed to the YouTube video while getting ready for work so I guess I didn’t catch it

It's not all about money to all people he was one of them, probably walked away from 20 million. Not one doubt he cared about Miami and banners. In the end he did what was best for Miami not for him. Quality guy!

Him and his wife just donated some more money, this time to Demetrius Jackson's campaign. People can continue to talk **** about him though.

Finally someone to hold the qbs accountable. Enos knows what it takes since he just coached Tua Tagovailoa

Advertisement
Alot of it was was fear....people dont mention it. U think MR wanted to see banners? Those shyts were coming and it would of really hit him hard. He was not ready....um fans dont play that mediocre **** for long.
Common man he wasn't scare d of the banners or any fan.cmr could of stayed counted his money while flipping your banner off as it flew by.then hold up a war of $100 to the cameras and say "you dumbasses keep flying those banners while I'm cashing those checks holding those tent revivals laying my hands on your wifes/girlfriends sweet spot.

Advertisement
Golden and richt were mirror images of eachother.

Not even close. And RICHt sucked.
Golden was next level awful
Maryland
KState
Notre Dame
Duke
****** USCe in ****** bowl game
Clemson
Cincinnati
FSU every **** game
Etc.

Golden’s signature wins were a couple of close games against teams who were so bad they fired their coaches that season.

But still, F RICHt for hiring his son and a bunch of amateurs on offense. His downfall was allowing nepotism to destroy the most important position on the team.

Him and his wife just donated some more money, this time to Demetrius Jackson's campaign. People can continue to talk **** about him though.

Yeah, no problem with Richt the man, he's a stand up Dude in my eyes. I wish him all the best. 99% of this board wouldn't do what he did for the program. But I'm just glad he's no longer the coach here. Stop spraying the man. He didn't get it done, he's no longer here, move on.

Advertisement
did everyone suddenly forget that we had shannon and golden back to back, literally right before richt?
The Rickety we got from Pitt 2017 forward was worse than any of those guys. Had he lingered one more season, he would have done irreparable harm. At the very least, 2019 was setting up to be a bigger toxic train wreck than Folden’s final season.

Not even close. And RICHt sucked.
Golden was next level awful
Maryland
KState
Notre Dame
Duke
****** USCe in ****** bowl game
Clemson
Cincinnati
FSU every **** game
Etc.

Golden’s signature wins were a couple of close games against teams who were so bad they fired their coaches that season.

But still, F RICHt for hiring his son and a bunch of amateurs on offense. His downfall was allowing nepotism to destroy the most important position on the team.
Al had a couple more years to flounder than Richt, but mark was well on his way to equaling Als bad loss total. If not for an inordinate amount of turnovers our D produced in 2017, he’d have been even closer.

What Mark did to our O was just as bad as what Al did to the D. Actually worse.... mark was an OC with top 20 talent and bottom 10 results. He was personally responsible for that abortion.

Also... look at recruiting class he left when he walked away. Al never shlt the recruiting bed that badly. Mark mismanaged the QB room just as badly.

Mark left the team a toxic mess. As bad as golden was, most of the players liked the guy. I don’t know anyone on the team now, but In interviews they aren’t kind when talking about him. If he’d have stayed I don’t think the portal would’ve been our friend.

The only real difference between the two..... Al had to play elite FSU teams, the best in decades. Mark had to play the worst FSU teams maybe ever.

Advertisement
Back