SIAP, latest from Dan Enos(4/2)

Advertisement
Our fans are literally the worst.

The only coach to win 10 games here in 16 years is the worst?

Sure, pal.
Richt was past his prime. He used up all of what he had left for the first 2 seasons. He was definitely not a good oc. He never attacked defenses weaknesses and never looked for favorable matchups. He just ran his same plays every week regardless of what the defense did.

Him and his wife just donated some more money, this time to Demetrius Jackson's campaign. People can continue to talk **** about him though.
Most, I would imagine, are mature enough to separate the man from the coach. "The man" left the program in a better situation than he inherited. "The coach" left the team with much to be desired.

That guy left millions on the table. Guarantee you don’t walk away from that money and leave the school in a terrifying situation. He may have sucked but he wasn’t the worst.
He was on his way to putting us in darker days then during Golden years and we had no sanctions to blame. He treated this as a retirement plan as opposed to wanting to be great. Could careless what he left on the table Miami would have been fine. He was a joke of a coach at Georgia and even worse here. Worse than Golden IMO.

Sound like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays
He was on his way to putting us in darker days then during Golden years and we had no sanctions to blame. He treated this as a retirement plan as opposed to wanting to be great. Could careless what he left on the table Miami would have been fine. He was a joke of a coach at Georgia and even worse here. Worse than Golden IMO.
he was worse than golden, but I don’t think it’s fair to say he didn’t want greatness here. He just didn’t know how to obtain greatness, and was too stubborn to see it.

That all being said, at the end of the day, he did right by the U. He wasn’t a good coach here, but he proved to be a stand up guy.

Advertisement
Richt was past his prime. He used up all of what he had left for the first 2 seasons. He was definitely not a good oc. He never attacked defenses weaknesses and never looked for favorable matchups. He just ran his same plays every week regardless of what the defense did.

.......And still had the best season of any coach here since 2003.

Advertisement
Actually if you have a top 50 offense you have the ability to do somethings . Doesn't mean top 50 is the goal but it aint horrible. 104th is horrible . 50th is a average.
top 50 with our defense has us playing Clemson every year in the ACC title game at the very least.

Advertisement
And was still better than every other coach since 2003.
And that’s not saying anything at all lol. What did he accomplish? He had the most resources any of our ex coaches dreamed of without Shalala here. We had the luckiest 10 game winning streak I’ve ever seen and when we won, we barely won. When we lost, it was embarrassing. 10 games ain’t **** and it was a fluke. But you seem like the guy who was happy with participation trophies when you were younger.

And that’s not saying anything at all lol.

It does when it directly refutes the claims being made by the geniuses in this thread.

Several of them have claimed that Richt was the the worst coach which is of course ridiculous.

Maybe you should read the thread before you chime in.

love his tone, he's not playing around here, he's here to produce a great offense (not cut sandwhiches):

Hey, look who's back! Thanks for the constant reminder how much you hated Richt and his offense! Speaking of Subway, they have a new special in your honor: The K9 "Let It Go" Special. A 4 inch sub (yes. I know it is small) but packed full of baloney. Comes with stale chips and flat soda of choice. All for 5 bucks!

Advertisement
We had the luckiest 10 game winning streak I’ve ever seen and when we won, we barely won. When we lost, it was embarrassing. 10 games ain’t **** and it was a fluke.

Number of one-score wins in Richt's tenure: 5
Number of one-score losses in Richt's tenure: 6

You don't know anything.

It does when it directly refutes the claims being made by the geniuses in this thread.

Several of them have claimed that Richt was the the worst coach which is of course ridiculous.

Maybe you should read the thread before you chime in.
Let’s hear your argument.... I assume you’ve got more than “he got 10 wins”. So let’s hear it...

Advertisement
Back