SIAP, latest from Dan Enos(4/2)

Advertisement
Guy seems no nonsense and none of this coddling sHT.Go out,practice,do your job and you’ll play.If not get the fck out the way of the guys that want to do whatever necessary to get us to the top.

No BS.Just get the job done.Dont want to hear CAN’T !!

Our fans are literally the worst.

The only coach to win 10 games here in 16 years is the worst?

Sure, pal.
Hey welcome to CIS!! spend some time looking around. There’s a lot of good info here for you to read and hopefully learn from.

If you spend the time, you’ll eventually learn to look at and evaluate things beyond just the superficial. Get back to me when you figure things out.

But Anywhoozles..... welcome!!

Oh yea.... one last thing.... there’s no need to get all ****y. You come across like a teenage girl w sand in her ******. We already got enough of those here.

If you spend the time, you’ll eventually learn to look at and evaluate things beyond just the superficial. Get back to me when you figure things out.

Your position is what's superficial.

Lazy coach bashing from somebody who doesn't have a clue.

Advertisement
Guy seems no nonsense and none of this coddling sHT.Go out,practice,do your job and you’ll play.If not get the fck out the way of the guys that want to do whatever necessary to get us to the top.

No BS.Just get the job done.Dont want to hear CAN’T !!

You feel this way because he hasn't coached any games.

You'll change as soon as the ball is kicked off.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
The Guy has motion in his offense.This in itself excites the sHT out of me.

You're a simpleton.

I can't wait until you see the pro-style offense that we run. People will want a spread offense by halftime against UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you think richt was a good coach here, based on.... 2017? Is there more? I’m all ears. Argue your position.

Yeah, 2016 might have been a better team than 2017 it just didn't catch the breaks. Lost 3 one score games. His first two teams were good and he was 5-1 at one point in his last season.

Guy was 24-8 on October 12th.

But he's the worst.

Gotcha, clown.

Advertisement
Back