SIAP, latest from Dan Enos(4/2)

The burden of proof is not on me since you made the declarative statement.

Of course your statement is so stupid and obviously wrong that you're trying to dodge your responsibility to actually prove it.
Gotcha.

So just FYI... we already got a few trolls on here with your same schtick. You should really think about coming back with something more unique. I’m not saying you’re not doing a decent job with this schtick, I’m just saying it’s been done death, and it’s boring.

Look at what NY/NJ did. Complete troll job, but with a unique schtick. Dude became a hero to half the board and a villain to the other half. THATS how trolling should be done.

So take some time, come up w something new, and give it another shot.

I have faith in you!!

Advertisement
I'm sure it's boring when you continually fail to step up and meet your obligation to prove your claims.
Mm hmmm.

Cmon Man, you can do better than this. There’s 10 other trolls just like you on this board. If you’re gonna put the time into a troll, u might as well make it worthwhile. You’ve got potential. Don’t waste it.

Advertisement
Yes, if I had the burden, I could.

But you certainly can't do better.

That's clear.
An average troll, after seeing that I laid out my case earlier in this thread, Would make a statement along the lines of “the burden is yours”. It’s a quick and easy deflection.

Look bro, if you just wanna be the kinda troll that just stirs the pot and hurls petty insults, then go right ahead. I think you can do better, tho. ****... I want u to do better.

An average troll, after seeing that I laid out my case earlier in this thread, Would make a statement along the lines of “the burden is yours”. It’s a quick and easy deflection.

Look bro, if you just wanna be the kinda troll that just stirs the pot and hurls petty insults, then go right ahead. I think you can do better, tho. ****... I want u to do better.

This is all you can do when challenged.

You're so inept that it's comical.

Advertisement
Oh I see.

You're one of those people who blame Shalala instead of the football people.

Yeah, you're clueless.
Just stop making yourself look like a fool already with a comment like that. Must be a young pup who doesn’t know anything and goes to church on Sundays with the little choir boy. You are ignorant to the facts.

Advertisement
This man ain't playin' !!! Enos says, "every day is game day!!!" I love it!!! That's my OC!!!!

Getting lost in this thread is the actual thread title. Love listening to Enos talk. He’s not ****y but seems to have a sense of urgency and confidence that great leaders show. Not only does it appear he will coach the **** out of the QBs he will recruit at a high level as well.

Getting lost in this thread is the actual thread title. Love listening to Enos talk. He’s not ****y but seems to have a sense of urgency and confidence that great leaders show. Not only does it appear he will coach the **** out of the QBs he will recruit at a high level as well.

this type of real coaching has to be a shock to our players -- in a good way. Players will respond to coaches who can help advance their careers

he was worse than golden, but I don’t think it’s fair to say he didn’t want greatness here. He just didn’t know how to obtain greatness, and was too stubborn to see it.

That all being said, at the end of the day, he did right by the U. He wasn’t a good coach here, but he proved to be a stand up guy.

Was not worse than Golden. That’s just demonstrably false.

Advertisement
Was not worse than Golden. That’s just demonstrably false.

I actually totally get your argument, and it’s fair. From my perspective tho, there’s not much difference between the two, if we only judge their time at Miami. But if you look at individual areas, in my mind Al wins.

Golden’s D was horrible, Richts O was at least as bad. But Mark was the OC and personally responsible for that disaster. Al couldn’t fire his friend, which is bad, but at least he wasn’t personally calling a prevent D on 1st and goal from the 3. For fvcks sake rosier even admitted the staff didn’t game plan!!!!!

Mark did give us some great D tho... I’ll give him that. I’m not sure who chose the defensive assistants, but they produced. But again, Marks O was far worse than Als D.

Special teams under Al was much better than under Mark. We saw 3 seasons of decline on that side of the ball. Not saying Al had All World ST, but his was better than Mark. By far.

QB development under Al was better. Kaaya went into his junior season being talked about as a potential high draft pick.... then Mark came along. Mark had 2 consensus top 10 QBs, and couldn’t get either one to complete a pass. We will see soon just how bad QB development was under richt.. I have a feeling Enos will have those guys humming. I won’t even mention that mark entrusted the most important position on the team to his very unqualified son. Oops.

OL production/development dropped each of marks seasons. Al/Kehoe gave us better, more prepared lines.

Marks best recruiting class was better than Al’s, but when mark retired he walked away from a recruiting disaster. So again... not much separates the two. That being said, Al recruited against a huge scandal his entire tenure. Would he have recruited better if his cloud wasn’t hanging over his head? Probably.

S&C was apparently a problem for both regimes. Maybe Mark gets the edge there tho? I’m not sure.

Marks D was solid, and via the insane number of turnovers it created he sat with a #2 ranking. Al I believe only got as high as #6 before it fell apart. But Mark fell apart too, losing 4 in a row and going on to post a losing record vs P5 teams after that week at #2. Mark had three 4 game losing streaks in three seasons, and lost to the same second rate teams Al would lose to. So, that nice run mark had was sandwiched by some **** poor and embarrassing football. The sad part is that had mark not been such a horrible OC, he could’ve had a nice run here. But Al might’ve also if he fired D’no.

Mark gets credit for beating FSU twice, while al never did. Of course, Al had to play elite NC level FSU teams with heisman QBing, whereas Mark went up against the worst FSU squads in memory.

Where Mark was clearly better than Al was off the field. Mark is a class guy and was a great ambassador for the U, he had some clout Al never did. Mark donated a mill, and walked away from many more. So yea, mark was a better person and better ambassador. But my statement was that he wasn’t a better coach.

So reasonable people can disagree over who the better coach was. I don’t think one was demonstrably better than the other. But the deciding factor for me was that mark was imploding after only 3 years. He had a locker room in disarray and a program free falling. Al at least held it together a little longer, and never really lost the locker room. Those players still liked Al at the end. I don’t know anyone on the team now, but it sure appears fhat he wasn’t all that popular.

@Peter Gibbons... here ya go man. Let’s hear your argument.

Last edited:
Just stop making yourself look like a fool already with a comment like that. Must be a young pup who doesn’t know anything and goes to church on Sundays with the little choir boy. You are ignorant to the facts.

I'm not ignorant about how football programs work, though.

They are not run by 4-foot-10 college Presidents.

These are all things that every fan base says about every new coach.

Then they coach a game and the tide turns quickly.

this type of real coaching has to be a shock to our players -- in a good way. Players will respond to coaches who can help advance their careers

You are nothing but a cliche machine who said the same shizz about Dan Werner.

Probably said the same thing about Mark Richt in 2016.

Advertisement
Back