SIAP - Jobe to Prep School in Connecticut

Broke been on Jobe's banana boat for a minute now. Not surprising

"Why are we visiting dj Johnson our top rated committed on the other side of the country the last week before signing day".....

Remember you said this, foh

Your point? The kid was a lock...unlike your crush Jobe.

People made a bigger deal over that than it was, logically. Maybe it was how it was worded but I understood why you asked the question back then. If Johnson's such a lock like we were told then why spend precious dwindling minutes going across the country to see him as opposed to allocating the time to kids who were shaky?

If broke wants to keep going back to that just go back to how long he swung from Golden's nut sac and never owned up to it. That's a far worse offense. I'm just about done trying to stand up for him when he gets singled out for this because he does the same thing, and other things, to others.
Go and screenshot the post of me sh*tting on golden on here back in 2013.... or January 2014 when he went into hiding

Last edited:
Advertisement

"Why are we visiting dj Johnson our top rated committed on the other side of the country the last week before signing day".....

Brock is kinda being a clown. But, one of these days you got to admit that was a seriously questionable post by you

I get that we need to recruit these kids til the end and not take anything for granted. I'm sure that's what the majority feels but I can see why he asked the question. Not saying it should be it's own thread but the question itself was understandable to me even if the answer is we have to recruit them all until the end and take nothing for granted. He got hammered for it so apparently I'm on the wrong side of the issue but I get why someone would ask the question.

People made a bigger deal over that than it was, logically. Maybe it was how it was worded but I understood why you asked the question back then. If Johnson's such a lock like we were told then why spend precious dwindling minutes going across the country to see him as opposed to allocating the time to kids who were shaky?

If broke wants to keep going back to that just go back to how long he swung from Golden's nut sac and never owned up to it. That's a far worse offense. I'm just about done trying to stand up for him when he gets singled out for this because he does the same thing, and other things, to others.
Go and screenshot the post of me sh*ttinng on golden on here back in 2013.... or January 2014 when he went into hiding

You should be proud of me for learning how to use technology. I don't have a flip phone and I can capture and post screenshots.

Brock is kinda being a clown. But, one of these days you got to admit that was a seriously questionable post by you

I get that we need to recruit these kids til the end and not take anything for granted. I'm sure that's what the majority feels but I can see why he asked the question. Not saying it should be it's own thread but the question itself was understandable to me even if the answer is we have to recruit them all until the end and take nothing for granted. He got hammered for it so apparently I'm on the wrong side of the issue but I get why someone would ask the question.

You're very influenced by the fact that FIUMCane is in a discourse with Brock. If you recall the thread when it was posted, it was pretty obnoxious and silly panicking

And it wasn't so much him asking the question as it was him judging the tactic as ill-conceived

Advertisement

You're very influenced by the fact that FIUMCane is in a discourse with Brock. If you recall the thread when it was posted, it was pretty obnoxious and silly panicking

And it wasn't so much him asking the question as it was him judging the tactic as ill-conceived

Fair enough. I'd have to go back and re-read it in all candor. I don't remember much about it just the underlying question. Anything beyond that is what it is I guess. If it was panicky then that's probably why he got pummeled at that time. Ok. Thanks.

Last edited:

Go and screenshot the post of me sh*ttinng on golden on here back in 2013.... or January 2014 when he went into hiding

You should be proud of me for learning how to use technology. I don't have a flip phone and I can capture and post screenshots.

Smh lol

I did my best to find the thread but had no luck. I got negged for asking the same question the poster above me asked...except that I worded it different. Basically I asked if there was a threat of DJ flipping...if there wasn't then why were we flying across country then? Something along those lines

Broke wants to ignore the meltdowns going down on this board about Anthony "whoopie" McFarland, DJ Henderson, Harley, and a few others...**** even Thomas was an unknown for a while...so my questioning was, while we can't ignore DJ, shouldn't we be putting for emphasis of the guys that are still on the fence...I might have worded it wrong but I still stand by my post....

And don't tell me missing out of whoopie was ok because Richt is actively looking for a grad transfer RB on twitter...and while one might claim it was a blessing in disguise because now we have Lingard, I don't think landing McFarland would have jeopardized us from getting Lingard...perhaps Cam Davis...

But with McFarland this year and Lingard the following year and maybe Noah Cain in 2019, would you honestly be mad???

Broke can go EAD if he wants to continuesly bring up this non issue..like he thinks everyone here forgets the amount of golden slurping he did or the way he whiteknights every recruit who ***** on the U...

Advertisement

I did my best to find the thread but had no luck. I got negged for asking the same question the poster above me asked...except that I worded it different. Basically I asked if there was a threat of DJ flipping...if there wasn't then why were we flying across country then? Something along those lines

Broke wants to ignore the meltdowns going down on this board about Anthony "whoopie" McFarland, DJ Henderson, Harley, and a few others...**** even Thomas was an unknown for a while...so my questioning was, while we can't ignore DJ, shouldn't we be putting for emphasis of the guys that are still on the fence...I might have worded it wrong but I still stand by my post....

And don't tell me missing out of whoopie was ok because Richt is actively looking for a grad transfer RB on twitter...and while one might claim it was a blessing in disguise because now we have Lingard, I don't think landing McFarland would have jeopardized us from getting Lingard...perhaps Cam Davis...

But with McFarland this year and Lingard the following year and maybe Noah Cain in 2019, would you honestly be mad???

Broke can go EAD if he wants to continuesly bring up this non issue..like he thinks everyone here forgets the amount of golden slurping he did or the way he whiteknights every recruit who ***** on the U...

You assume that by sending a coach out to california to visit with him we are literally losing time we could be spending with someone else. And that would be true if we had 1 day to recruit. But in the final weeks theres more than enough time to visit everyone equally....and not visiting the person who was our highest ranked recruit is just undeniably stupid. Also its not like they just went to Cali had a short talk then left, they visited other recruits from different classes. And I can't remember, but i'd bet they most likely were stopping and visiting recruits in other states along the way.
Even if that was Al Blades Jr out there in California, where you know for a certainty he will be a Cane, you make that visit.

Broke can go EAD if he wants to continuesly bring up this non issue..like he thinks everyone here forgets the amount of golden slurping he did or the way he whiteknights every recruit who ****s on the U...

Broke's throwing stones in a glass house...again.

Broke can go EAD if he wants to continuesly bring up this non issue..like he thinks everyone here forgets the amount of golden slurping he did or the way he whiteknights every recruit who ****s on the U...
Jeff Thomas listed Miami as his #2 school back in the summer

I told no lies though. Pull up my post of me bashing golden in 2013/beginning of 2014

Advertisement
giphy-2.gif

You assume that by sending a coach out to california to visit with him we are literally losing time we could be spending with someone else. And that would be true if we had 1 day to recruit. But in the final weeks theres more than enough time to visit everyone equally....and not visiting the person who was our highest ranked recruit is just undeniably stupid. Also its not like they just went to Cali had a short talk then left, they visited other recruits from different classes. And I can't remember, but i'd bet they most likely were stopping and visiting recruits in other states along the way.
Even if that was Al Blades Jr out there in California, where you know for a certainty he will be a Cane, you make that visit.

That's the thing, I didn't assume anything that's why I asked the questions I did.

Anthony McFarland listen Miami as his number 1 a week prior to NSD. What is your point?

Advertisement

Anthony McFarland listen Miami as his number 1 a week prior to NSD. What is your point?

I'm saying there was traction there months before the late December push

I think they went to see Brevin Jordan in Vegas.

I'm saying there was traction there months before the late December push

And I'm saying we had major traction with McFarland and it didn't pan out. So my statement about Thomas being an unknown was true. But yes we had traction

I told no lies though. Pull up my post of me bashing golden in 2013/beginning of 2014
Of all your haters, critics and/or detractors, I'm the most broke-friendly. I get that you jumped off the Golden bandwagon...eventually.

Advertisement
Back