SIAP - Jobe to Prep School in Connecticut

This thread confirms 2 things:

Jobe is a ******

Broke is a ******

I told you mothafvckers about Jobe's suspect ***. He's prob down low

Someones going to look very silly.

They are both ******* retarded disirregardless of where jobe ends up. What's you ******* point?

Do me a favor and keep Cane Dynasty out of your ******* mouth

Advertisement
You're very influenced by the fact that FIUMCane is in a discourse with Brock. If you recall the thread when it was posted, it was pretty obnoxious and silly panicking

And it wasn't so much him asking the question as it was him judging the tactic as ill-conceived

I did my best to find the thread but had no luck. I got negged for asking the same question the poster above me asked...except that I worded it different. Basically I asked if there was a threat of DJ flipping...if there wasn't then why were we flying across country then? Something along those lines

Broke wants to ignore the meltdowns going down on this board about Anthony "whoopie" McFarland, DJ Henderson, Harley, and a few others...**** even Thomas was an unknown for a while...so my questioning was, while we can't ignore DJ, shouldn't we be putting for emphasis of the guys that are still on the fence...I might have worded it wrong but I still stand by my post....

And don't tell me missing out of whoopie was ok because Richt is actively looking for a grad transfer RB on twitter...and while one might claim it was a blessing in disguise because now we have Lingard, I don't think landing McFarland would have jeopardized us from getting Lingard...perhaps Cam Davis...

But with McFarland this year and Lingard the following year and maybe Noah Cain in 2019, would you honestly be mad???

Broke can go EAD if he wants to continuesly bring up this non issue..like he thinks everyone here forgets the amount of golden slurping he did or the way he whiteknights every recruit who ****s on the U...

Broke's throwing stones in a glass house...again.

I told no lies though. Pull up my post of me bashing golden in 2013/beginning of 2014
Of all your haters, critics and/or detractors, I'm the most broke-friendly. I get that you jumped off the Golden bandwagon...eventually.
I honestly can't be mad at anyone who defended Golden. He was our coach and the only way we would do anything is if he succeeded. We all know he didn't but we all wanted to believe he could. Some came from under those cane shades before others did but still at least he wanted to see us prosper and you cant fault that. However he starts to many pointless thread and has been accused of pulling a Rachel Dolezal one our two times.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I did my best to find the thread but had no luck. I got negged for asking the same question the poster above me asked...except that I worded it different. Basically I asked if there was a threat of DJ flipping...if there wasn't then why were we flying across country then? Something along those lines

Broke wants to ignore the meltdowns going down on this board about Anthony "whoopie" McFarland, DJ Henderson, Harley, and a few others...**** even Thomas was an unknown for a while...so my questioning was, while we can't ignore DJ, shouldn't we be putting for emphasis of the guys that are still on the fence...I might have worded it wrong but I still stand by my post....

And don't tell me missing out of whoopie was ok because Richt is actively looking for a grad transfer RB on twitter...and while one might claim it was a blessing in disguise because now we have Lingard, I don't think landing McFarland would have jeopardized us from getting Lingard...perhaps Cam Davis...

But with McFarland this year and Lingard the following year and maybe Noah Cain in 2019, would you honestly be mad???

Broke can go EAD if he wants to continuesly bring up this non issue..like he thinks everyone here forgets the amount of golden slurping he did or the way he whiteknights every recruit who ****s on the U...

I told no lies though. Pull up my post of me bashing golden in 2013/beginning of 2014
Of all your haters, critics and/or detractors, I'm the most broke-friendly. I get that you jumped off the Golden bandwagon...eventually.
I honestly can't be mad at anyone who defended Golden. He was our coach and the only way we would do anything is if he succeeded. We all know he didn't but we all wanted to believe he could. Some came from under those cane shades before others did but still at least he wanted to see us prosper and you cant fault that. However he starts to many pointless thread and has been accused of pulling a Rachel Dolezal one our two times.

I wanted him to lose every game for the last two years for us to get a coach like CMR. Anyone who supported that POS since the first Louisville debacle (looking at Broke) isn't a true Cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I wanted him to lose every game for the last two years for us to get a coach like CMR. Anyone who supported that POS since the first Louisville debacle (looking at Broke) isn't a true Cane.

I'm proud of donating to several banners his final season and a half. Sad that many of the same Golden super fans are out in force supporting Jim "The Streak Killa" Morris this week.

Jobe is gonna stick through out the process people need to understand how much of a pain in the *** its gonna be for other schools to head up to BFE Connecticut just to recruit one player.

Jobe solid we just gone have to deal with the random Bama edits here & there. He knows our defense will be deadly with these other dawgs coming and with this coaching staff.

Advertisement
Ight from here on out I'm just gunna assume Jobe is a Cane Lock until Pete says otherwise. Yall should probably all do the same.
Don't really care if he posts random edits.

Advertisement
The recruiting board as a whole is only going to get more comical the closer we get to signing day

Advertisement
The latest fake news

[TWEET]881884811136081920[/TWEET]

tenor (2).gif

Advertisement
Back