SIAP Jimbo/Nick Saban beef

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So you're saying that bama didn't pay for player prior to NIL? You seriously believe that or is it you're just sticking to the party line? It's not theory, there are people here and on twitter that have first hand knowledge you're missing with your head stuck in the sand. People know about bama, uga, clemson, and lsu.. you bagdad bob'ing the situation is laughable.

I didn't say the 'competitive' advantage was gone, I said it's going away.
What's a matter @TUSKtimes don't want to go on record denying bama hasn't been paying for players for years? lol at you and the bagman network thinking bama paying for players is still a secret. Save the 'prove it' crap.. choose a side or **** off. If you can't admit bama has been paying players for years, you're not even worth talking to about NIL.

You are right, that one part is very possible.
If they can’t get the NIL together in a way that they can compete with everyone, I could see it. If he was younger, and that was the situation, I could see him go to a place that has top NIL potential not in the SEC either.

What's a matter @TUSKtimes don't want to go on record denying bama hasn't been paying for players for years? lol at you and the bagman network thinking bama paying for players is still a secret. Save the 'prove it' crap.. choose a side or **** off. If you can't admit bama has been paying players for years, you're not even worth talking to about NIL.
He’s gone for a week. He got a third infraction for False Information from our leader.

Advertisement
That's disappointing, I mean we all know he's posting false information but I wanted to nail his bull**** down.
The infraction is legitimate but I get it so I always let him go. We all know. But when my fine finned friend Inday smells blood, his appetite is insatiable. Out of my control.

CE139081-929E-4A37-B640-266B7976A8BE.gif

Advertisement
If they can’t get the NIL together in a way that they can compete with everyone, I could see it. If he was younger, and that was the situation, I could see him go to a place that has top NIL potential not in the SEC either.
They will be more than fine. They have money and they have built up so much equity in just being top dog. People hate to admit it but at this point kids go to Bama more so for their track record than the bag. Also, in terms of his comments, it just sounded like a guy who is tone deaf because of his own success. He isn’t used to losing and is completely detached from reality.

In my opinion he insulted our intelligence multiple times over. But if the board wants a reprieve, who am I to stand in the way?
Either way. I’m good with whatever you want. It’s getting old. He can’t even admit they were bagging kids up under the table with limited competition. That’s boring too.

They will be more than fine. They have money and they have built up so much equity in just being top dog. People hate to admit it but at this point kids go to Bama more so for their track record than the bag. Also, in terms of his comments, it just sounded like a guy who is tone deaf because of his own success. He isn’t used to losing and is completely detached from reality.
I agree that kids didn’t necessarily need a bag to go to Bama over Miami before NIL. But with NIL, if we’re paying… we’ll get kids we wouldn’t have - even from them.

Advertisement
Back