SIAP JESS SIMPSON EXPECTED TO BE MIAMI'S NEW DL COACH

Never brought up stars in my reply post. Having elite talent matters obviously but Wisconsin was power rated higher than UM going into that game (Fact). Having a 10 point lead in the first half does NOT prove that UM was the better team. Over the course of the game, Wisconsin was the better team that night. Miami isn't closing that big of an underdog because Wisconsin has some elite coaching staff and we don't. Miami closed that big of an underdog because Wisconsin was a better team overall. The truth hurts sometimes.
We have better athletes; they had the better team. It happens. It certainly didn't help us going into that game without our 3 best offensive players.

Advertisement
Pitt loss was ugly no question but the other 2 teams were just better than us at that moment.

Clemson is the better team talent wise and coaching.

Wiscy was the better team as they are better coached. Tell me that Wiscy won due to talent, you can’t..... which proves my point

Clemson is the better team talent wise and coaching.

Wiscy was the better team as they are better coached. Tell me that Wiscy won due to talent, you can’t..... which proves my point

I’d guess it’s closer than most think. Our recruiting classes may have been higher but I’m not sure any school loses as many players before they become upperclassmen as we do

Advertisement
Back