SIAP, did anyone see the tweets from Andre Adelson toda (UM tackling)

The context just reminded me of your past post about practice and how they practiced during the week usually reflected the games.
Yeah, I was half joking because I've talked about fake analytics since 2019. Just because you divide some basic numbers and turn them into percentages - a 6th grade Math standard/skill - it does NOT make it "analytics." The measurement of spontaneous peer support was a truly special one. I'm still not sure if that one was a spoof or not.

By the way, I've harped on the practice thing because that one was validated by people who watch practice. I kept wondering how we made weird personnel decisions and started asking those questions some time ago. "They don't really practice live" was a common response. Couldn't believe it. Again, I'll reiterate this has happened to some degree BEFORE Manny.

I'd feel for the guy because he was offered a promotion by an incompetent decision maker and said "ah, f it, i'll take it." But, then **** like this is said and I just pray it's all over soon. Hit the cot**** reset button on the entire athletic department.

Advertisement
Yeah, I was half joking because I've talked about fake analytics since 2019. Just because you divide some basic numbers and turn them into percentages - a 6th grade Math standard/skill - it does NOT make it "analytics." The measurement of spontaneous peer support was a truly special one. I'm still not sure if that one was a spoof or not.

By the way, I've harped on the practice thing because that one was validated by people who watch practice. I kept wondering how we made weird personnel decisions and started asking those questions some time ago. "They don't really practice live" was a common response. Couldn't believe it. Again, I'll reiterate this has happened to some degree BEFORE Manny.

I'd feel for the guy because he was offered a promotion by an incompetent decision maker and said "ah, f it, i'll take it." But, then **** like this is said and I just pray it's all over soon. Hit the cot**** reset button on the entire athletic department.
Ahhh. Now your post makes more sense.

Don’t feel too bad. He just made 6-8 million and is set for life.

Advertisement
He is worse than Golden was in his 5th year. He has no answers. Just spin and lies
Golden, despite his flaws was at least someone who had some experience. Golden ultimately failed, but he was also one of the few times in the last 2 decades that Miami made a rational hire. Everyone was excited for Al, because when you looked at his resume, it screamed "Guy ready for primetime". None of us could have predicted that he would be willing to tank his entire career for D'Onofrio, but that is the risk you take with any coach. I'll always wonder what would have happened had Fisch not left, and had Golden had the same standards for the defense, that he had for the O.

Then again, I'm also convinced that Golden was sold a bill of goods, and once he arrived was a bit disappointed about what he was going to get. Combine that with the NCAA kneecapping the program for a couple of years, and he was screwed. It was toxic at the end, and he had to go. Honestly, I think that when the PSU job fell through, he was beaten. Miami probably should have moved on from him at that point. He wanted out, and there was no point in keeping a guy that didn't want to be there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he never played, he doesn't know physicality
And he’s trying to defer to the players so they like him. Most players don’t like to practice especially when it’s a physical one.

It takes a command of a team to push physical practices even with the *****ing that it comes with.

Saban’s walkthroughs are more physical than manny’s full pad practices.

Advertisement
And he’s trying to defer to the players so they like him. Most players don’t like to practice especially when it’s a physical one.

It takes a command of a team to push physical practices even with the *****ing that it comes with.

Saban’s walkthroughs are more physical than manny’s full pad practices.
He talks about violence no one listens to him

It’s really unbelievable that a guy who talks about bringing the old Miami back; playing fast, physical, etc. is really running a country club, hang out with the cool coach culture behind the scenes

What a two faced taking used car salesman

Super disappointed

Get this guy out of here

Advertisement
he never played, he doesn't know physicality

Manny is not a good head coach. But not because he never played.

Butch Davis never played either.

Even so, half this board would take a shot in the back of the throat from Blake James, if it meant Butch would come back to the head coach of the 'Canes.

Advertisement
Back