SIAP, did anyone see the tweets from Andre Adelson toda (UM tackling)

Advertisement
It's hot as **** at 6PM in August, but it's not quite 12 noon hot. Michigan State was in direct sun all game and finished stronger than the team who lives down here. It's hot and humid in Michigan in the summer, but we should still have an advantage at home. Between practicing in the evening and playing in an antiseptic, cavernous, empty NFL stadium where the seats directly behind the home bench are empty, you get what we've seen playing at "home" the last 2 weeks.

Advertisement

Just check out this thread...

It's maddening.

This is what happens if you would've allowed a real life George Costanza to manage the Yankees

Again -- you play the way your practice

So Manny is screaming that 67% of the missed tackles happened during 50% of the game? Wow, with such a gross disparity between those two percentages, he has certainly explained everything and given us all a sense that it has already been fixed...

So Manny is screaming that 67% of the missed tackles happened during 50% of the game? Wow, with such a gross disparity between those two percentages, he has certainly explained everything and given us all a sense that it has already been fixed...

AnalyticsU!!

You guys want another example of a head coach who never played college ball?

Charlie Weis.

Decided. Schematic. Advantage.

Advertisement
The number of missed tackles can be misunderstood if only a few players are missing, but missing often. It seems we have a few candidates for cannot ever tackle. Time to try something different.

That means he’s boasting a 33.5% missed tackles for the game. Amirite? Any math wizards?

6AE22395-793B-476D-9038-675BAE685B87.gif

Advertisement
That means he’s boasting a 33.5% missed tackles for the game. Amirite? Any math wizards?

Well, it was 33% for the first half, which means it averaged out to 50% for the first half and 50% for the second half.

Manny Analyticzzzz!

You guys want another example of a head coach who never played college ball?

Charlie Weis.

Decided. Schematic. Advantage.
I get there’s successful coaches who didn’t play big time college or pro ball but did Manny even play High School ball? I ask because I graduated a year after him and played against his HS four straight years and don’t remember him playing. It was small school ball and you usually remember players from other team atleast visually but admittedly I’ve burned a few brain cells since then.

Advertisement
Back