SIAP Charlie Partridge (more smoke?)

Advertisement
Rick James GIF

Since he got Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland to Arkansas has Partridge really won any battles in South Florida? And we know Collins was pushed there by his HS coach.

I mean Pitt every year gets a bunch of commits from South Florida but usually the ones that have good senior years are poached by the big boys.

Like Camden Brown for example, he decommitted when moment FSU came snitching around. Like he was ready bounce the first minute someone else showed interest. Even if it was FSU and that ****** offense. Now Brown got offers from UGA and is being crystal balled there and Partridge is still coming down and wasting his time.

Also had a couple 3 stars OL commits that bounced. I think one went to Maryland.
I think it’s really hard to convince kids to go to Pitt. From an outsiders perspective what do they have to sell?

Advertisement
Since he got Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland to Arkansas has Partridge really won any battles in South Florida? And we know Collins was pushed there by his HS coach.

I mean Pitt every year gets a bunch of commits from South Florida but usually the ones that have good senior years are poached by the big boys.

Like Camden Brown for example, he decommitted when moment FSU came snitching around. Like he was ready bounce the first minute someone else showed interest. Even if it was FSU and that ****** offense. Now Brown got offers from UGA and is being crystal balled there and Partridge is still coming down and wasting his time.

Also had a couple 3 stars OL commits that bounced. I think one went to Maryland.
maybe valid questions but he's a great hire on his development and coaching ability alone, anything he brings in recruiting wise is just icing on the cake

his DL have consistently performed well and he's worked under one of the top defensive minds in cfb in narduzzi. Going to be a great benefit to our defense in many ways

Advertisement
Is this legit smoke? Reading the comments from the guy who dropped the tweet, everyone making fun of him. Makes me think he doesn’t know what he is doing

Lol at this stupid *** post. Let me guess, you follow Pitt recruiting closely and know for a fact Partridge was responsible for those loses? GTFOH

No but I know how to use google and 247 prospect search. Each prospect page list who the lead recruiter is.

Advertisement
maybe valid questions but he's a great hire on his development and coaching ability alone, anything he brings in recruiting wise is just icing on the cake

his DL have consistently performed well and he's worked under one of the top defensive minds in cfb in narduzzi. Going to be a great benefit to our defense in many ways

Im cool with whoever Mario picks. He knows more about football than I ever will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back