SIAP Charlie Partridge (more smoke?)

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Since he got Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland to Arkansas has Partridge really won any battles in South Florida? And we know Collins was pushed there by his HS coach.

I mean Pitt every year gets a bunch of commits from South Florida but usually the ones that have good senior years are poached by the big boys.

Like Camden Brown for example, he decommitted when moment FSU came snitching around. Like he was ready bounce the first minute someone else showed interest. Even if it was FSU and that ****** offense. Now Brown got offers from UGA and is being crystal balled there and Partridge is still coming down and wasting his time.

Also had a couple 3 stars OL commits that bounced. I think one went to Maryland.

This is what I’ve heard/read about him. Good DLC, average recruiter.

Advertisement
But Pitt isn’t going to win those battles.

He wins battles against the programs in Pitt’s tier.

And develops them into really good players.

Pitt has to at least win something. Maybe not against Miami or Georgia.

But losing Tee Denson to Kansas St?

Jakavion Nonar to Maryland?

Khadry Jackson to UNC?

Zxaequan Reeves to Missouri?

These kids were all committed to Pitt.

Louisville ppl credit Hurtt with getting Bridgewater.
That was 100% on Golden. Two factors in play, Teddy didn’t want to play for a white coach. The second one was he wanted to be with Eli and Golden wasn’t feeling him. TIFWIW Him and D pulling up in Escalades big timing high school kids for an off the books meeting, wasn’t a good look too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt has to at least win something. Maybe not against Miami or Georgia.

But losing Tee Denson to Kansas St?

Jakavion Nonar to Maryland?

Khadry Jackson to UNC?

Zxaequan Reeves to Missouri?

These kids were all committed to Pitt.

Lol at this stupid *** post. Let me guess, you follow Pitt recruiting closely and know for a fact Partridge was responsible for those loses? GTFOH

Advertisement
Back