Senior
Screenshot_20211209-081659_Twitter.jpg

This smoke?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Since he got Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland to Arkansas has Partridge really won any battles in South Florida? And we know Collins was pushed there by his HS coach.

I mean Pitt every year gets a bunch of commits from South Florida but usually the ones that have good senior years are poached by the big boys.

Like Camden Brown for example, he decommitted when moment FSU came snitching around. Like he was ready bounce the first minute someone else showed interest. Even if it was FSU and that ****** offense. Now Brown got offers from UGA and is being crystal balled there and Partridge is still coming down and wasting his time.

Also had a couple 3 stars OL commits that bounced. I think one went to Maryland.

Since he got Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland to Arkansas has Partridge really won any battles in South Florida? And we know Collins was pushed there by his HS coach.

I mean Pitt every year gets a bunch of commits from South Florida but usually the ones that have good senior years are poached by the big boys.

Like Camden Brown for example, he decommitted when moment FSU came snitching around. Like he was ready bounce the first minute someone else showed interest. Even if it was FSU and that ****** offense. Now Brown got offers from UGA and is being crystal balled there and Partridge is still coming down and wasting his time.

Also had a couple 3 stars OL commits that bounced. I think one went to Maryland.

But Pitt isn’t going to win those battles.

He wins battles against the programs in Pitt’s tier.

And develops them into really good players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back