SIAP Avery Huff 😳

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is a FREAK, look at that closing speed

Stop. He ran a total of 10 yards on a slow drag route. It’s not like he hawked some WR that was a at full speed. Kid is athletic but that clip doesn’t really show much.

My question is what happens if he gets to 6’4-6’5 range. Could he end up at DE/OLB? Not telling how much he will grow over the next two years.

Stop. He ran a total of 10 yards on a slow drag route. It’s not like he hawked some WR that was a at full speed. Kid is athletic but that clip doesn’t really show much.

My question is what happens if he gets to 6’4-6’5 range. Could he end up at DE/OLB? Not telling how much he will grow over the next two years.

Don’t know how much he’ll grow but he seems like a Telvin Smith type player. They have pretty identical frames and play style.

Advertisement

He’s not growing to 6-5. How old is he now, 17?

tirando-oculos-jurassic-park.gif

Advertisement
You never know my uncle was 5-9 through high school. End of his freshman year at FAMU he spurted up to 6-8. Doesn't happen often but it can happen.

Whaaaaat. That’s like one in a hundred million. Most guys are going to be their height by 18. Like maybe a half inch or inch in college max, but odds of your uncle are super rare. His joints must have hurt like ****!!

Huff is the perfect Miami "U" LB!! Look after that pass break up, he talk ****.. He made a play and letting his opponent know about it, this what Miami was built on "player's who can talk the talk and walk the walk"..

Regardless if it's a 10 yard slow drag route, he made a play on the ball!! Some LBs can't do that, this kid is going to come to Miami and be a star..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back