SIAP Avery Huff šŸ˜³

Advertisement
Hassan Whiteside went from 6'4 to 7'0 the summer between his Junior and senior year of HS.

Advertisement
I hope Huff plays middle LB tbh Solomon at out side K.Smith at striker Hall an Stevenson at Safety Gilbert an Ivy at corner Nesta an Rosseau on the line my favorite recruit Sam Brooks@ viper omg:oops: were building somethin very special!!!!"

I hope Huff plays middle LB tbh Solomon at out side K.Smith at striker Hall an Stevenson at Safety Gilbert an Ivy at corner Nesta an Rosseau on the line my favorite recruit Sam Brooks@ viper omg:oops: were building somethin very special!!!!"
And another 1st round pick in Garvin coming off the edge!! Oooooooooweeeeeee!

Advertisement
Kid looks great! The video is whatever. That's what D1 LB's do. Awesome frame and moves with ease though. I love his length. (no homo)

Whaaaaat. Thatā€™s like one in a hundred million. Most guys are going to be their height by 18. Like maybe a half inch or inch in college max, but odds of your uncle are super rare. His joints must have hurt like ****!!

It's rare but it happens just like the other examples guys posted it in this thread.

Stop. He ran a total of 10 yards on a slow drag route. Itā€™s not like he hawked some WR that was a at full speed. Kid is athletic but that clip doesnā€™t really show much.

My question is what happens if he gets to 6ā€™4-6ā€™5 range. Could he end up at DE/OLB? Not telling how much he will grow over the next two years.

Kind of agree. Lots of misuse of the word "freak" in that small clip. However, what can be said is that he's a very fluid runner - glides out there. Great gait/step to his step and looks to be a fluid athlete. Not sure how fast he is but he has a great frame and great movement.

Kind of agree. Lots of misuse of the word "freak" in that small clip. However, what can be said is that he's a very fluid runner - glides out there. Great gait/step to his step and looks to be a fluid athlete. Not sure how fast he is but he has a great frame and great movement.

Agree that this thread is overreaction from a clip showing very little. The encouraging part about it is that the Nole recruiting analyst was watching the event and his takeaway was that our 6'3 210 pound LB commit was looking great playing in space and dropping in coverage

Advertisement
Ainā€™t just the clip, watch his film. Huff defintiely is definitely a freak considering the fact how big is yet he can play corner or safety and do well. Heā€™s actually playing some safety at sta right now. You donā€™t often see many linebackers able to do that and look that fluid running.

Ainā€™t just the clip, watch his film. Huff defintiely is definitely a freak considering the fact how big is yet he can play corner or safety and do well. Heā€™s actually playing some safety at sta right now. You donā€™t often see many linebackers able to do that and look that fluid running.

Again, that word freak gets overused quite a bit here. Playing other positions does not mean one is a freak - really good athlete compared to his comp? sure. Freak? eh, dunno about that

Advertisement
Again, that word freak gets overused quite a bit here. Playing other positions does not mean one is a freak - really good athlete compared to his comp? sure. Freak? eh, dunno about that

Agreed. Just like not every chick that does **** is a star. Some are just **** actresses.

For me the video isnā€™t what heā€™s doing as to why I posted, itā€™s to how big he looks out there. A legit 6ā€™3 215 with a frame to put on more weight. I always thought that 210-215 was just an exaggeration because he looked to be 190 at the most on his film. Heā€™s got the genes to grow into a freak.

Advertisement
Back