SIAP Avery Huff 😳

BeastMode

Junior
Kid is a FREAK, look at that closing speed
Stop. He ran a total of 10 yards on a slow drag route. It’s not like he hawked some WR that was a at full speed. Kid is athletic but that clip doesn’t really show much.

My question is what happens if he gets to 6’4-6’5 range. Could he end up at DE/OLB? Not telling how much he will grow over the next two years.

amanan28

New_Era
Stop. He ran a total of 10 yards on a slow drag route. It’s not like he hawked some WR that was a at full speed. Kid is athletic but that clip doesn’t really show much.

My question is what happens if he gets to 6’4-6’5 range. Could he end up at DE/OLB? Not telling how much he will grow over the next two years.
Don’t know how much he’ll grow but he seems like a Telvin Smith type player. They have pretty identical frames and play style.

He’s not growing to 6-5. How old is he now, 17?

You never know my uncle was 5-9 through high school. End of his freshman year at FAMU he spurted up to 6-8. Doesn't happen often but it can happen.
Whaaaaat. That’s like one in a hundred million. Most guys are going to be their height by 18. Like maybe a half inch or inch in college max, but odds of your uncle are super rare. His joints must have hurt like hell!!

337CaneNation

Sophomore
Huff is the perfect Miami "U" LB!! Look after that pass break up, he talk sh!t.. He made a play and letting his opponent know about it, this what Miami was built on "player's who can talk the talk and walk the walk"..

Regardless if it's a 10 yard slow drag route, he made a play on the ball!! Some LBs can't do that, this kid is going to come to Miami and be a star..

Gator Hatar

Senior
Kid is a great addition and the kind of talent we need to bring in. All that other speculation about size and height...SMH.

JgDaCane

All-ACC
He looks athletic as hell.