SIAP, anyone read this Miami Herald article...

k9cane

Senior
on some of the changes made on offense, it's pretty lulz-worthy, every comment is basically an indictment of the prehistoRicht offense. It's pretty noticeable...

Advertisement
“It’s real fast and gives us chances for explosive plays. Explosive plays equals touchdowns and touchdowns equals wins.”

That should always be the Miami offensive strategy. Period. We have been effective in complimentary ground and pound, but the big play is our identity and it suits our local recruiting advantage and marketing.

August 24th will tell us all we need to know.

Gators expect to put up more with their defense than their offense.

on some of the changes made on offense, it's pretty lulz-worthy, every comment is basically an indictment of the prehistoRicht offense. It's pretty noticeable...

Did Richt move inside your head? We get his offense sucked. Let it go.

Susan Miller Degnan will have an update on the quarterback situation in her piece later today.

Well there goes my productivity today.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
No, but I obviously got inside your head

So why dont you let it go?

I know you go way back and are connected to the program. I also am aware you are a sports journalist by trade that covers boxing. Correct? This constant sniping on Richt I expect from some of the juvenile miscreants on this board that just are miserable in life by disposition, but I think you should be able to rise above that. At least, I would be able to take your insights and analysis about the program more seriously without it.

I know you go way back and are connected to the program. I also am aware you are a sports journalist by trade that covers boxing. Correct? This constant sniping on Richt I expect from some of the juvenile miscreants on this board that just are miserable in life by disposition, but I think you should be able to rise above that. At least, I would be able to take your insights and analysis about the program more seriously without it.

I'm flattered you can remember all my posts. I cant remember a single thing you've ever uttered, except for this current whining

Again, let it go

But thanks for caring about my opinions

Advertisement
"In one surprise, D.J. Scaife lined up with the starters at left tackle and John Campbell at right tackle — instead of grad transfer Tommy Kennedy at left tackle and Scaife at right tackle."

Let's hope they get this setlled real fast once they get into pads, because that O-line combinations mamba they did all last spring and pretending (hoping) they were getting better as a unit, didn't play out well and we got to see that immediatley against LSU.

I'm flattered you can remember all my posts. I cant remember a single thing you've ever uttered, except for this current whining

Again, let it go

You know the first time the offense motions and gains no yards, on a single play, a bunch of people who told you to "let it go", will come out of the woodwork to defend Richt's offense.

Again, let it go

I don't pretend to be anyone else but a regular poster. You on the other hand?

Anyways, if this is some kind of cartharsis recommended by your therapist to get over your Richt induced trauma, my apologies.

You know the first time the offense motions and gains no yards, on a single play, a bunch of people who told you to "let it go", will come out of the woodwork to defend Richt's offense.

it's funny, it's the players saying this, its spring ball, fans naturally react to it, and the 'let it go' cult starts chirping. Hey, why dont they tell guys like Brevin to 'let it go'?

Advertisement
I don't pretend to be anyone else but a regular poster. You on the other hand?

Anyways, if this is some kind of cartharsis recommended by your therapist to get over your Richt induced trauma, my apologies.

trust me, you're very irregular. But just put me on 'ignore', I think I'll be able to move forward with my life.

So my advice is....

Let it go!!!

it's funny, it's the players saying this, its spring ball, fans naturally react to it, and the 'let it go' cult starts chirping. Hey, why dont they tell guys like Brevin to 'let it go'?

Funny, I don't think they go out of their way to trash Richt's offense at every opportunity or him personally by invoking goofy monikers. They answer the questions posed to them and do so quite professionally. So, yeah, a bit of a difference there between them and you. But do carry on. It's a healing process, I guess.

Funny, I don't think they go out of their way to trash Richt's offense at every opportunity or him personally by invoking goofy monikers. They answer the questions posed to them and do so quite professionally. So, yeah, a bit of a difference there between them and you. But do carry on. It's a healing process, I guess.

geez, that's quite observant of you to note the players will state things differently than posters on a message board.

Again, put me on ignore(its fine, trust me) and dont take this so seriously

One last thing....Everyone off the Richtanic!!!

Advertisement
geez, that's quite observant of you to note the players will state things differently than posters on a message board.

Again, put me on ignore(its fine, trust me) and dont take this so seriously

One last thing....Everyone off the Richtanic!!!

for your viewing pleasure:

The archaic offense that was witnessed last year did not just become suddenly apparent to local media, unless they’re complete morons. It was readily apparent in late 2017 and honestly, way before that.

After a couple of years it became progressively easier to defensively gameplan against Miami.

Since one of you guys is supposed to be a “journalist”, it would be nice if your colleagues balls dropped before the coaches left or were fired, and not afterwards.

I don’t mean for reporters to be disrespectful towards the coaches because that’s not their place, and quite frankly, any male sports journalist I’ve ever met is a complete dweeb pūssy seeking to avoid confrontation at all costs.

But the complete lack of pointed and insightful questions while the coaches were here was pretty remarkable. Very few direct hard questions if any that I can even remember about the offense or even pointing out the negatives of the offense. I can’t recall one time the past coach was asked about pre-snap motion. Even in the middle of all the obviously horrific things that were happening on offense.

Same thing with Golden. A complete lack of intestinal fortitude to ask direct and pointed questions.

Then when I see comments like “21st century” by a pasty face blob like Barry, I have to laugh. Where was that “brutal honesty” even a couple of months ago.

Of course, it’s safe to say it now. They don’t have to deal with those coaches anymore.

Advertisement
Back