SIAP: 2 Auburn CB verbals

Advertisement
giphy (10).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly think we can get Dawson (I know, I know). The other kid is a S though, I dont think we will push as that is one position that we have done well at.
Maybe a new CB coach can pull Dawson. Clemson and TAMU sniffing around makes me worry. Plus, Auburn may hire the DC coach as HC and I assumed the DBs coach would stay on.

I honestly think we can get Dawson (I know, I know). The other kid is a S though, I dont think we will push as that is one position that we have done well at.
I believe O brien is still at Deerfield ( @Coach Macho wya) ..I know he was playing corner at Deerfield last year. Idk now. But that’s where his eval was..I’d say he can get it done at this level at corner. But I’m not sure that’s his money position

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe O brien is still at Deerfield ( @Coach Macho wya) ..I know he was playing corner at Deerfield last year. Idk now. But that’s where his eval was..I’d say he can get it done at this level at corner. But I’m not sure that’s his money position
He only played our first 2 games at CB last year.
We moved him to Safety after that. He's been much better in that spot. I move him around, drop him in the box, blitz him, use him to spy, use him to bracket stud WR's, etc etc etc.

He's definitely not a CB. Physically he can do it, but mentally it's not where he fits.

We moved him to Safety after that. He's been much better in that spot. I move him around, drop him in the box, blitz him, use him to spy, use him to bracket stud WR's, etc etc etc.

He's definitely not a CB. Physically he can do it, but mentally it's not where he fits.
This saddens me, but thanks for the input

So what you’re saying is he’s perfect ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back